Chapter 31

Xiao Hong was frightened by his shocked expression and couldn't help shaking him: "General General, what's the matter with you!" Chen Zeming's eyes were red, her shadow was clearly reflected in his eyes, but she didn't seem to be seen

  This speculation is too sinister, can the human heart fail to predict this step?
  no no! ! ...No..., he almost jumped up and immediately denied his thoughts.
  Xiao Hong looked at him in amazement, he muttered to himself eagerly, and the appearance of wandering around was like madness.
  The emperor wouldn't do that, he definitely wouldn't! As for why he didn't, he couldn't tell why, he just murmured repeatedly, seeming to persuade himself: "No, no, something must be wrong..."
  He tried his best to believe what he said, suppressing what he wanted The urge to pursue the truth.
  He didn't even dare to think carefully about what the truth was, but his grief and anger were unspeakable, and there was gloomy anger crashing in his chest, almost to penetrate his whole person alive.
  He tried his best to restrain himself, trying to persuade himself to calm down those unstoppable thoughts. The consequences of that recklessness are unimaginable.
  He struggled as hard as he could, trying to get rid of this nightmare.
  And in the midst of it, there seemed to be another self watching everything calmly beside him, constantly making mocking sounds.
  What are you running away?
  What are you arguing?
  You just don't dare to face it, you coward.

  Xiaohong misunderstood what he meant, and said with tears: "It's really a maid...When she chose this pendant, the maidservant also asked why he didn't choose Long Live's favorite orchid... The mother said that she just likes monkeys. I only like monkeys... It doesn't matter what Long live likes... She has been wearing this pendant close to her body, and it is not seen by
  others, and outsiders don't know." Chen Zeming stared at the corpse blankly, as cold as an ice cave.
  He closed his eyes and saw Yin Yin.
  She was smiling at him, her every move was alive, right in front of her eyes.
  I hate him so much, she was saying.
  why? Why are you so stupid? ! Chen Zeming almost collapsed. Nothing is more important than your life, why don't you understand, why do you do it.
  He dripped blood in every word, and if he could, he must shed blood instead of tears.
  I hate him so much! I hate him! Yin Yin's expression has changed. Such a deep hatred always makes people hideous. There is one more thing she has not said, but he heard it,...I hate you too!

  Chen Zeming's tears flowed out, Xiao Hong's narration turned over what he was trying to bury, Yin Yin loved him, and she was always such a rather jealous temperament, saying good-sounding is pure, saying bad-sounding is paranoia.
  She has been in the palace for nearly three years, and she has been enduring it, so he thought she had changed.
  Actually no, she has always been the one who would just say no if she doesn't like it. Even if the other party is a bully who can't afford to offend, she never backs away. If there is a stone in front of her, she would rather be crushed to pieces than she would run into it.
  And this time, she was really crushed.

  It was his fault.
  She was out of balance a long time ago.
  He didn't realize it, to the extent that he knew her so well, he didn't realize it.
  He should have thought that when she saw that scene that night, the tragedy had already begun. He only cared about his own pain, burying his head and complaining about himself.
  He never thought she was in pain.
  This love and hate is enough to make any person malfunction, not to mention the shade of being alone in the palace and enduring for so long.
  He remembered the sharp screams when he returned to the fire scene when the hall collapsed. Then... could it be Yinyin? ! The thought that suddenly broke into his mind made his hands tremble violently, and his heart was twisted like a knife.
  He knelt down, as if he could no longer bear the weight, and cried bitterly.

  Yin Yin is dead.
  It was him who killed her personally.
  Yin Yin... won't look down.

  When Chen Zeming broke into the imperial study room, the emperor was writing an eponymy.
  This was supposed to be done by the civil servants below, but he insisted on doing it himself. This surprised everyone. Everyone knows that the relationship between Long live and the Queen Mother has always been at odds. It seems that when a person dies, all kind of grievances is gone.
  "General, Long live said that you will not see anyone at this moment, please stay!" The vague voice was a bit rush, as chaotic as those footsteps.
  "Please stay!" The noise gradually approached, and it had already arrived outside the house.
  The emperor raised his head and saw Chen Zeming who was blocked by a group of guards with knives outside the door. He was somewhat surprised. His scrutinizing gaze swept through Chen Zeming's body, skipping his red eyes, and fell on his still unsheathed sword.
  Then, put down the pen in his hand.

  The eunuch beside him has already greeted him and said: "
  Huang lives no one at this moment, why is the general rushing in ?" Chen Zeming was silent for a moment, "I have something important, and I must ask to see Long live immediately." The
  eunuch impatiently said: "Quit first, wait for Long live to announce You can enter."
  Chen Zeming stubbornly said: "I want to see Long live." He raised his head and looked straight into the room. The room was dark and the man's expression was hidden in the shadows. He could not see clearly, but it was unprecedented in history. The ground didn't avoid looking away.
  The eunuch seemed to be moved by his silence and turned back.
  The emperor nodded.
  The eunuch turned around, "Unload the sword!"
  Chen Zeming pulled off the sword at his waist, and the guard holding the sword next to him stretched out his hand. At the moment when his hands were interlaced, he didn't catch it for some reason. The sword fell straight down and fell heavily to the ground. The sound shocked everyone. The guard was a little embarrassed and quickly picked up the sword.
  During this time, only Chen Zeming never looked back and strode to the emperor's table.
  There, he hesitated for a moment. In terms of court etiquette, this pause was a bit too long.
  The eunuch took a step forward and was about to raise his voice to remind him, but saw Chen Zeming kneel down silently.

  After kneeling, he didn't speak immediately. He tried to calm his emotions, but those grief and anger were surging in his heart, eagerly looking for a catharsis, where he could be suppressed in a moment.
  The emperor waited for a while but did not see him speak, and finally said: "What's the matter with Qing?"
  Chen Zeming was shocked, opened his eyes, and said, "Long live the reply...,...Chen Guiren is dead." After speaking, his voice gradually became low. , He really didn't want this sentence to come out of his own mouth as if the matter was settled as soon as he said it, and Yin Yin was really dead, and it was his own sentence that killed her.
  The emperor did not respond for a long time, and Chen Zeming felt cold in his heart, struggling for a long time, and slowly raised his head.
  After seeing it clearly, my heart is even colder.
  The emperor frowned and looked at him, without any surprise or intolerance on his face, but an expression similar to trouble and impatience appeared. Seeing him raising his head, he reacted.
  He turned his head slightly to avoid his sight, and said indifferently: "...Is it?" He knew that...
  At this moment, he was unwilling to even dress up...

  The last glimmer of hope in Chen Zeming's heart was also pinched. It was cold to the freezing point, and his taut body began to tremble. A sourness rushed forward. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth to swallow the blood and tears.
  The emperor looked at him, "...what are you going to do?" He did not hide the suspicion in his words.
  Chen Zeming stood up abruptly, trembling like a sieve. His despair was as thick as ink, so sticky that he couldn't get rid of it.
  "If Long live is only
  a little surprised, then the minister is here to plead!" The emperor responded to this sentence with a mocking smile that was hard to perceive.
  "What about now?" he said quietly.
  Chen Zeming was extremely angry by his indifferent attitude. Although he kept shouting in his heart, no, stop, the questioning still jumped out by himself.
  "...Last night...you knew she was in the dowager palace, but you let me burn her to death with my own hands!!! Didn't you!!..." His voice was hoarse, and although he tried desperately to suppress it, it still showed a kind of aggressiveness. momentum.
  The eunuch
  realized that something was wrong. Seeing that he really dared to have an attack, he suddenly took a step forward and pointed at him, and shouted: "Bold! How dare you talk to Lord Long live like this! Come here-- " Chen Zeming pushed away suddenly without waiting for him to finish. He shouted violently: "--isn't it?!"

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...