Chapter 24

When the suspension bridge crashed down, the Huns who took the ladder under the bridge screamed and rolled into the water one after another

  Chen Zeming had already blushed, he didn't hear these sounds, or even if he heard them, he didn't have the time to take care of them.
  When the last enemy was cut down, no one rushed forward again. He went in without knowing it, but he was aware of this rare gap, raised his hand to wipe off the half-dry blood on his face, and the world trembled behind his fingers and fell into the distance.
  His hands trembled uncontrollably because of fatigue, and Fang Tian's painted halberd gradually drooped. He bent down and leaned on his collar, breathing slowly and exhaling the yellow sand in his mouth.
  Don't let go, let go and it's over.
  He gathered his five fingers and tried his best to grasp the halberd that was almost out of his hand.
  The halberd tail was cold, which made him more or less awake, and then finally he could perceive the strange silence around him.
  Looking up, he saw several rows of black cavalry turning their backs to him in silence. They blocked the Huns in front of him, and the sharp tips of their undulating guns shone brightly in the sun.
  "Great handsome!" He wanted to turn his head, but suddenly dizzy, and fell under the horse. The moment he landed, he saw Yan Qing's panicked face.

  Although it is difficult for these thousands of people to change the whole battle, it is nothing to save one person in front of the suspension bridge. The first mission completed after the formation of the Black Brigade was to save their general's life, which no one had thought of.
  Chen Zeming's first thought after waking up was that he had lost the battle.
  He opened his eyes wide and was startled for a long time.
  Counting afterward, in this battle, the number of dead and wounded soldiers reached 30,000, and there were only a thousand corpses left on the battlefield by the opponent. Although the casualties of the black brigade were very small, it was an out-and-out defeat. Because of the previous battles, the soldiers had extremely high expectations for the coach. This meeting with him turned out to be a layman. Not only was he unable to win every battle, but he was still defeated, and his morale was vented.
  Before long, a decree was issued to recall him to the capital and replace the coach.
  Before leaving, Yan Qing cried bitterly. He was pulled up by Chen Zeming with one hand. Reluctance is inevitable. Chen Zeming comforted him: "There will always be a day to meet in the future."
  Yan Qing said with tears: "The black brigade is a general. Created with one hand, no matter how others look at it, we always wait for the general alone."
  Chen Zeming was silent for a moment, and said: "You must not talk about this again, otherwise one day in the future, I will not be able to escape the scourge of murder." Yan Qing is Shocked, can't speak anymore.

  When Chen Xu was defeated, Chen Zeming couldn't help being ashamed. With all his eyes in full view, he carefully analyzed his failure. This was by no means a pleasant thing.
  The gazes of the ministers around him were grimacing, ridicule, and angry. They all glanced at Chen Zeming, who was kneeling in front of the temple, and they did not hesitate to criticize. People are like this, winners and losers. Even if you have won more or lost once, then this time is the focus.
  Although the emperor didn't show his breath, he asked very detailed questions, and immediately pointed out where there was any doubt, without leaving any emotion.
  Surrounded by everyone, Chen Zeming finally realized what it means to live like years. He couldn't help but think to himself, if Yan Qing hadn't brought a black brigade to rescue him at that time, maybe he could still be a loyal uncle today.
  The world always values ​​the tragic and vigorous death and mocks the courage to survive.

  Fortunately, this kind of interrogation will come to an end.
  Chen Zeming had already been promoted to the commander of the palace many times before, and he was the commander of the palace that Yang Liang had once served. In this defeat, the emperor not only took back Shuai Yin, but also lowered him by two ranks, and both commanded envoys and became deputies. This means that in a short time, the emperor does not intend to use him again.
  In stark contrast, the emperor's growing love for Yang Ruqin, Yang Ruqin was Yang Liang's nephew, and the one Chen Zeming had met in the palace.
  This Yang Ruqin is said to have been a child prodigy since he was a child. He was able to read at the age of two. He had already started to recite the Analects at the age of three. When he was five or six years old, he could write poetry and his words were good. He had never taken an imperial examination, but the emperor got him into the Metropolitan Procuratorate and became a famous official. He is said to be quick thinking and sharp-spoken, because he is knowledgeable, read all over the books, and often judges things with peculiar views.
  At first, the emperor only liked his appearance that closely resembled Yang Liang. Later, when he saw that he was already well-informed at a young age, he was even more pleased. He was rewarded and called frequently. For a while, there were constant rumors in Beijing, and the emperor had a new love.

  On this day, Chen Zeming was called into the palace due to circumstances. When he walked to the imperial study room, he was stopped by the eunuch and said, "
  Master Yang is inside, please wait a while." Chen Zeming looked at the sky, and now the dark clouds covered the sun, it was about to rain.
  He arched his hands to show his gratitude and silently retreated into the corridor to watch the wind rolling. Gradually, the heavy rain fell down one by one, making holes in the ground. The sky suddenly became darker. The raindrops were rushing, and the dots formed a line, and the momentum was as big as splashing, and the yellow mud on the ground was washed away layer by layer. , It flows down, but it is always not clean.
  In the room behind him, it seemed that the emperor was amused by Yang Ruqin's witty words and laughed constantly. Chen Zeming took a few steps, avoiding the window until he could not hear the words.
  From time to time, eunuchs came in and out of the room, passing by him with refreshments and the like, without looking at him.
  So I don't know how long it took, the rain finally reduced, and after a while, it stopped and the sun reappeared.
  The door curtain was lifted, Yang Ruqin stepped out of the room, smiling slightly, following the eunuch for fear that the rain on the tree would fall on him, and he also held an umbrella in the sun, so he rushed forward and then, never looked down the porch.
  After all the uproar, he became lonely again, and then the eunuch came to him and said, "My lord, please."

  After a few days, Jing Wang had a cold, and he was sick for a month, but he didn't see him well. After Mrs. Chen heard about it, she hurriedly searched for medicine and asked Chen Zeming to take it into the palace.
  Chen Zeming took the medicine to Zhaohua Palace while on duty.
  The emperor had previously said that he would not meet with nobles less, so he turned around to leave the medicine and Xiaohong, and happened to meet Yinyin who was back from a walk. Both of them were surprised by this encounter.
  Since we met, it would be too unreasonable to leave immediately. Chen Zeming hesitated, followed Yinyin to visit his sick nephew.
  King Jing is now more than a year old, because he is uncomfortable, and he refuses to walk around. He only leaned on the nanny and wept endlessly. The reddish little face at this moment was slightly waxy, and it looked pitiful.
  Chen Zeming said distressed: "His complexion is not good."
  Yin Yin sighed slightly and asked the nurse to take Jing Wang out. After hesitating for a while, he said: "Cousin, why are you not like this..."
  Chen Zeming was startled and couldn't help touching his cheek, "Really, or I haven't slept well these days."
  Yin Yin said, "You haven't taken photos.
  Look in the mirror, it's almost out of shape." Chen Zeming laughed, "The mother said and laughed."
  Yin Yin didn't smile at all, looked at him for a long while, her eyes gradually sad, "I've heard about you. ......"
  Chen Zeming lowered his head. If he said that there was such a person in the world, he didn't want the other person to see his failure and losing power, then it would be the one in front of him.
  Yin Yin got up and walked to him, opening her lips and said, "These days, I have been thinking... if..." She lowered her voice so that only him and herself could hear: "...If you haven't met him before, Would you be happier than you are now?"
  Chen Zeming trembled and looked up at Yin Yin's eyes in shock. Then there was something in it that made his heartbeat, and he was surprised. He couldn't fully understand the meaning of these words. What did it show?
  Yin Yin lowered his eyes and raised them again. There was a firmness in his eyes that he had never had before, "Cousin, I really feel heartache for you like this. It hurts more than it hurts me...I really...really..., "She gradually became ferocious, no one's expression when full of hatred would be beautiful, "...I really hate him!!!"
  Chen Zeming stared at the Yin Yin in front of him, and for a moment he didn't know the reaction...
  ... Such words and expressions are too strange.
  And these are actually from Yin Yin.
  At the next moment, Yin Yin was aware of his own gaffe, put away the hatred on his face, was silent for a moment, and said to him: "I'm tired..., cousin, please go back first."
  Chen Zeming stepped out of the door. For a moment, his mind was still full of the expression of Yin Yin gritted his teeth. I don't know why, it made his heart beat wildly, and he was shocked.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...