Chapter 51

When Chen Zeming put him down, Xiao Ding had passed out

When Chen Zeming put him down, Xiao Ding had passed out. His face finally disappeared from the already stiff and distorted smile, but he gritted his teeth tightly and his lips were pale.
  Chen Zeming turned his body and saw that the bed under him had long been stained with blood.
  Reaching out his hand, even the mattress under his head was wet.
  Xiao Ding's back was bloody and he couldn't find a good piece of skin.
  Chen Zeming stared at the bloodstain for a long while, with an unusually indifferent expression. He recalled that smile, only to find it extremely hateful.
  He took off his coat and put it on the man. He stood in the room for a while, looking around as if it were the first time he had arrived.

  Chen Zeming was not happy at all, and such a fierce return would not make people feel happy.
  His heart was a little empty, and he walked forward a few steps vainly.
  He knew that he had made a mistake, which was big enough to kill himself and his family.
  Perhaps Xiao Ding had this idea. He knew that he had been assassinated and was precarious, so he had to pull someone to help him. So he deliberately angered him.
  And he didn't disappoint the other party at all and was immediately fooled by this bright spot.
  Chen Zeming didn't regret it much. He doesn't count on this person anymore, so there should be a saying that he has endured so much suffering. However, he also regretted it, because he was not really just a person, what should his sisters do, how could they die in vain.
  In the eyes of the world, the abolished emperor can die by violent death, but cannot be lynched passively. That is a challenge to the royal majesty.
  And he not only beat him with a whip but also insulted an emperor in the way he hated the most.
  Once the Lord of the Peoples.

  Chen Zeming retracted his gaze and walked out of the house quietly, the moonlight outside was washing down, and the mercury fell down like a puddle. This is the cold palace, so it is inevitable to be farther away from other palaces. It is difficult to hear what happens in other palaces.
  Can you hide it? This is in the palace.
  He sat down on the stone steps, and the light from the room cast window shadows at his feet, so he felt some comfort.
  He stretched out his hand and drew his fingertips across the ground lightly, and the black shadow slowly moved from the ground to the back of his hand, drawing a close curve along the edge of his hand, and the shadow was naturally invisible.
  So he sat silently in the dark for a long time.

  Until Chen Yu accidentally turned his head and saw him sitting alone in front of the house, he was taken aback and ran over immediately.
  "The prince?"
  Chen Zeming raised his head and said lightly: "
  What about the others?" Chen Yu saw that the prince didn't have any worried expressions on his face. It seemed that the whipping was just an ordinary person, and the anxiety in his heart was slightly calmed. Hurriedly said: "I went to patrol. I asked them to patrol all around, check the places they didn't go to on weekdays, ... try to stay as far away as possible," he thought for a while, "I tried it, but I couldn't hear it. "
  Chen Zeming said nothing.
  Chen Yu looked at the door of the house. There was a ray of light from the concealed door leaf, like the morning light in the dark night, he hesitated for a moment, "Or, I'll go to the imperial doctor for some medicine..."
  Chen Zeming looked at him. Suddenly said
  , " What did you say to the doctor?" Chen Yu didn't hesitate, "I said that a brother was
  injured and had blood." Chen Zeming was silent for a moment, "What position are you now?"
  Chen Yu touched his head and said: "General Meng Dugu expresses his love, the villain has just been promoted to the team leader, and he is in
  charge of dozens of people." Chen Zeming said: "You are doing well, the team leader is nothing."
  Chen Yu smiled, "The villain just wants to do his best. For." As he said, he went to seek medicine. After taking two steps, Chen Zeming yelled at him. Chen Zeming pondered for a moment, "Bring some clean clothes and a basin of hot water."
  Chen Yu was startled and quickly responded.

  Chen Zeming avoided everyone, washed and applied for medicine with his own hands. This matter cannot be known, so even if the other party's blood flow is difficult to stop, he cannot call an imperial doctor.
  He didn't know how long he could hide it, but he could only delay it for as long.
  Xiao Ding was awake before, and he smiled and fainted after watching him.
  The smile was gloating, watching coldly, and waiting for his retribution. Xiao Ding hadn't planned to die silently from the beginning, he must make a lot of noise.
  Chen Zeming also admired Xiao Ding's toughness.
  This person is naturally noble and should have never been beaten. With this whip, it takes five big and three thick men to get out of bed, but this person is full of laughter.

  Chen Zeming was not upset either, he just had a chill from the bottom of his heart to the tips of his fingers.
  He is not afraid of death, but he hopes that one day he can have a personal way of death and his family can be proud of him. Instead of being tired of yourself.

  He carefully wrapped up the wound on Xiao Ding's neck with a white cloth.
  It was bitten by him in resentment, and his only thought at the time was to break the person in front of him and make him succumb. However, now he is sober, it doesn't make sense to humiliate this kind of thing.
  Violence can only vent anger, and death can change the situation.
  He looked at that sleepy face calmly. Covered his hands to the nose and mouth, feeling the heavy breathing.
  Just hold it down hard, and that's it.

  But he took his hand down again, he still had a chance of luck, hoping to get through.
  Then Xiao Ding should be fine.
  Sitting like this, the sky is still pale.
  Chen Zeming ordered Chen Yu to take good care of him and not let the wind go out of the way. At the same time, he gave him money and asked him to take care of the imperial ward, and ask the other party to send some good things.
  He wants to raise him well before making plans.

  He knew that he couldn't get around and couldn't match this person.
  He is just a hurdle, no matter how hard he does, no matter how hard he endures, such a person is destined to appear in his fate, crushing you, blocking you, and destroying everything in your hands.
  What's the use if you complain? This is fate.
  He suddenly and deeply realized Du Jintan's scheming and intricate calculations. Compared to them, he was still politically tender. The encounters on the battlefield were too straightforward and simple compared to these.
  That's why he can be like a fish in water.
  He gradually understood that there are other things that are more important than conscience and morality.
  Such a bane cannot be left.
  He secretly, calmly, murdered. Started to wait quietly, waiting for this matter to pass, waiting for the opportunity to come again.

  There was no movement in the middle of the court until a few days later, one morning in the middle of the court, the palace commander Pu Han played, saying that the old eunuch who guarded the Fei Emperor had died for no reason. This is really suspicious.
  Chen Zeming and Du Jintan looked at each other, but they didn't answer each other.
  Pu Han said, "The eunuch used to be the eunuch of the internal officials. He has been in the palace for decades, and he is considered an old man. I haven't seen any illness in the past. Why did the eunuch suddenly die when the eunuch was imprisoned for several months? This news? If it spreads out, the people of the world will inevitably be suspicious, and it will damage the reputation of Long live."
  Du Jindan went out of the class, "has been tested by a doctor, and said it was a stroke... This was originally a trivial matter in the palace. , I don't know what General Park specifically proposed in the court hall. What does it mean?"
  All the officials looked at Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming was expressionless, knowing that the suspicion was referring to him.
  Originally, he didn't need to be afraid. Since Du Jindan was assassinated, he must naturally arrange it properly.
  But the problem was that I was too reckless to Xiao Ding's violence later, which was an irresistible misfortune.
  Du Jintan didn't know if he had received any news now. The imperial physician might have mentioned that someone was taking medicine in the middle of the night... But even if he knew it, Du Jintan might not be able to cover it. If you really want to investigate it, you only need to send someone to check it at this moment. Xiao Ding's body wounds are exposed, and then he can't escape by saying a few more words.
  He felt cold.
  Suddenly remembered that night after Xiao Ding woke up, he couldn't help gritting his teeth with the eagerly anticipated smile on his face.
  Pu Han said: "The banning of Emperor Fei has always been guarded by the confidants of the Wei Dynasty. As we all know, it was Wei Wang who led the army at the beginning. There are inevitably some old feuds between the two... These are old things. Now it is long live Emperor Fei to confess at Jinghua Palace I thought about it, if someone violated the ban, they would be disrespectful to Long live and would not pursue the
  unconvinced mouth." Chen Zeming turned around and said coldly: "In short, General Park is suspicious of the king's anti-decree killing."

  Pu Han Startled.
  The two of them had never been at peace, and after the power of the front of the palace was cut, he saw Chen Zeming even more thorny.
  After receiving this news a few days ago, Pu Han felt a little strange. He also understood that the new emperor was a young man and a cowardly person. In all likelihood, Chen Zeming should have done this first for fear of future troubles, so he brought it up. It also made the other party nowhere to hide, but he didn't expect that the other party was not half-hearted, and greeted him face-to-face.
  This idea turned out to be unproven, but it was just taking advantage of his strength to teach the other party a lesson. When he read this, he also paused in his heart.

  The two were tit-for-tat, and one stepped out of the class, "General Park's words are not unreasonable, but they are terrible. The ministers please change to see Emperor
  Shoufei, with the mouth of everyone." The voice was so familiar, Chen Zeming turned his head to look. It was actually Wu Guo, an old friend of the year.
  Wu Guo was originally Xiao Ding pulling with one hand, and his ability was only mid-level among the ministers, not particularly good, so Du Jindan didn't count him when he cleared the waste emperor's remnants.
  After the palace change, the two broke off for a long time, and Wu Guo did not look at him at all when he was speaking.
  Chen Zeming's heart was shocked as if he was suddenly hit by a heavy hammer, and he couldn't speak anymore.

  Park Han took the opportunity to an ensemble with Wu Guo and asked to investigate the matter. Many people agreed.
  Chen Zeming subconsciously grasped the hilt tightly, a little lost.
  Seeing that the situation was already bad for him, Du Jintan didn't speak, and Chen Zeming understood that the old fox was going to watch from the sidelines.
  The officials were arguing endlessly. At this moment, it would be even more suspicious to fight again. Chen Zeming shut his mouth. I had thought of several retreats in my mind in an instant, but all seemed to be a dead end.
  In silence, he suddenly heard the words from the dragon chair.
  Xiao Jin said: "I've checked this matter. The old eunuch died of illness and has nothing to do with

  King Wei." Everyone was shocked, and the young emperor's rare opening made a final word.
  Chen Zeming was even more surprised. He woke up and quickly knelt down to thank you.
  Pu Han Wu Guo had to retreat to the train, and no one had expected that the original rattling blow would be easily resolved. The ministers all talked in secret, and the new emperor favored Chen Zeming, and he was not inferior to the abolished emperor.

  After returning home, Chen Zeming felt terrified. He secretly transferred all the people who had guarded the Jinghua Palace and sent them to the border, leaving only Chen Yu as the leader.

The author has something to say:
cp won't change, scum is attacking...
In addition, the character's personality is not out of style, please believe that these are all planned, laugh~~~~