Chapter 83

2. The two have not seen each other for a long time.
  Before Huang Mingde used the imperial decree to mention Xiao Ding, the two passed by each other. At that moment, Xiao Ding never lifted his eyelids. So he didn't know what Chen Zeming looked like at the time, but he hoped that this person would not stand by.
  Later, in the inner palace, Xiao Ding rarely spoke.
  He waited for the only turning point.
  After a sleepless night, he was finally saved.
  At the moment he learned that he was let go, he didn't know how he felt. It should be fortunate and joyful, but it is much more complicated than these simple emotions.
  Xiao Ding is a very simple person and hates procrastination the most when doing things. Every step he had taken before, he knew clearly in his heart that what he was most afraid of was one day when he was in a maze, couldn't figure out his direction, and couldn't find the future.
  However, after being imprisoned, he has no control over everything.
  He finally had the sense of confusion he hated the most.
  That emotion is like spider silk, even if a layer is removed, there are still strands of sticky or broken strands on hand, it is always difficult to clean up. He thought about it, but he couldn't understand it, and finally became hated.
  It's all because of him.
  That rebellious minister.

  But because of this, he was finally able to determine another thing, that Chen Zeming would not kill him.
  He was a little relieved, but also full of malicious ridicule.
  He didn't think about the reason for this, and he didn't want to think about it.
  He always instinctively avoided things that seemed dangerous to him.

  Now the two are seated again.
  The lights were warm and dizzy, and the shadows were cast on the wall, everything was very similar to that night.
  However, each of them didn't show their clues, as if it was just a dream, without a trace, and it wouldn't exist once it was skipped.
  Xiao Ding looked at the other party and was shocked to realize that for so many years, the young boy in a white robe was still getting old. That kind of aging was not reflected in his appearance, but derived from a kind of decadence in the corners of his eyes and brows.
  It was also silent, Chen Zeming seemed to be hidden and unannounced at the time, but now it is a little dull and dull. If Essence, Qi, and God are a string in a person's body, then Chen Zeming's string seems to have begun to loosen.
  Xiao Ding was a little confused. He wondered when this change happened, but he didn't even notice it.
  Is it the same with me? Xiao Ding was surprised when he thought of this.

  Chen Zeming brought out the wine and dishes from the food box and arranged them on the table one by one. He is doing this kind of thing that people do, but it is unusually natural, and there is no dissatisfaction or awkwardness.
  Xiao Ding lowered his eyes, and there were a few delicate dishes on the table. He lighted his stomach with coarse tea every day, and smelled the scent, he couldn't help but feel refreshed. After taking a bite of the chopsticks, even though he was full of doubts at the moment, he couldn't help showing a smile.
  Chen Zeming said: "These are the dishes that your Majesty praised in Chen Mansion back then...Because of the praise of Chrysostom, the cook became famous and opened a restaurant on his own. Now he is famous in Kyoto."
  Xiao Dingbing Without answering, I tasted each dish, and there was indeed some familiar taste, which made people
  not look back to the past. But it was not a perfect taste. Why did I admire it at the time?
  He thought for a while and finally remembered.
  At that time, he saw Chen Zeming sitting not far away, his introverted manners, a young and mature man, he was disapproving and a little funny, but when he took it out with Chen Zeming, it seemed a little cute.
  I just said it casually, but it turns out that it can still make a person's life... It's
  just that these past events are mentioned by Chen Zeming at this moment, which is undoubtedly a kind of irony.

  Xiao Ding smiled and said casually again: "Sure enough, it's good."
  Chen Zeming seemed very pleased and smiled.
  Xiao Ding secretly said, from then on, Chen Zeming, this fool, must think that these dishes are really his favorite. For some reason, thinking of this, he suddenly felt a little uncontrollable.
  Chen Zeming noticed the abnormality and raised his eyes to look at him. Xiao Ding barely managed to endure the smile and coughed twice.
  Chen Zeming pondered for a moment, "Your Majesty seems to be living a very comfortable life now."
  Xiao Ding's reluctant smile froze sharply.

  The rare relaxed atmosphere between the two became deadlocked again, but Chen Zeming was quiet for a while, but first bowed his head.
  He relaxed the hostility and filled each of them with a glass of wine. Putting one of the cups in front of Xiao Ding, holding the other cup, he hesitated for a long time, not knowing what he was thinking.
  Xiao Dingzheng was annoyed by himself but saw that the other party was quiet for a while, then left his seat, suddenly knelt down in front of him, and was startled.

  This kind of situation has happened countless times before, and none of them felt abnormal.
  But, things are right now.

  Chen Zeming raised his glasses with both hands over his head: "I have a game with your majesty and ministers. After drinking this glass,...then you can finally finish it."
  Xiao Ding was surprised, and Chen Zeming didn't move, just waiting for him to take the glass.
  After a while, Xiao Ding smiled suddenly, "A monarch and minister? Do you remember this?"
  He was a little caught off guard. Chen Zeming never kneeled after him since he was imprisoned. What does it mean? Is this an introduction to the upcoming conversation?
  Suddenly Xiao Ding was covered in a cold sweat, and the roots of the vellus hair stood upside down. It was a kind of excitement.
  What he thought about day and night seemed to appear in front of him suddenly. He had a strong sense of unreality. This feeling suddenly conflicted with his longing for a long time, making his mind a little confused.
  He wanted to ask what happened, but he didn't dare to ask casually. If Chen Zeming wants to use his military power to do something and make a new decision, then this is their first battle, and he can't lose his momentum first.
  Chen Zeming raised his head, but it was not the expression Xiao Ding had hoped for. He did not panic or panic, nor did he please flattery. He just said indifferently: "You used to be my lord, but so."
  Xiao Ding's heart sank. He felt that things seemed to be what he expected. on the contrary.
  He fixedly looked at Chen Zeming, suspicious, lost, annoyed, and refused to take the wine.

  "What do you mean?"
  Xiao Ding finally asked, he felt a little depressed. This questioning meant that he had to lose this round.
  Chen Zeming seemed to see through his thoughts, smiled slightly, and said concisely: "Long live the military power of the three armed forces. I am writing a letter requesting an official post. Although it has been rejected, I will continue to request it. Maybe in a while, my Majesty and I... I can never see each other."
  Xiao Ding was startled.
  He looked at Chen Zeming, who had not yet risen in front of him, and the feeling of coldness made him forget to reply for a while. After a long pause, he stood up suddenly, his face changed drastically, and his expression was stern: "Are you crazy?!"

  Xiao Ding waited for more than a year, waiting for the two of Chen and Du to fight, but now he was suddenly told that this opportunity was already there. In the past, and the dust settled silently, it would be acceptable for a while. Unconsciously, he took out the aura of his past as a ruler and only wished that someone could come in, drag the person in front of him, and beat him severely.
  Chen Zeming didn't care, and bowed his head a little, "No one will tell your majesty about the news from outside. It's better to drink this cup and let the ministers talk about it in detail."
  Xiao Ding was very angry, and when he was about to pass the wine, he said the wine. The head-on overturning embarrassed him but suddenly changed his mind. If Chen Zeming refused to talk about the external situation, it would be even more troublesome. I had to swallow the wine and drank it all in one fell swallow.
  Chen Zeming stared at him in a daze, as if looking at his face and thinking about how to speak.
  Xiao Ding calmed down some of his anger after he had a drink.

  Nodding: "Say." Chen Zeming settled down and stood up and said.
  He has been in politics for a long time, his vision has begun to be stern, and he has already explained the current situation clearly in a few words.
  The more Xiao Ding listened, the angrier he was. Hearing that Xiao Jin gave the horse a sneer, and then heard Chen Zeming's hand in the army, he said in his heart that he is really drinking a dove to quench his thirst. In this political situation, he has lost his power. In addition to waiting for death, he can do what. But it was me. At that time, I only had to hand overpower. Thinking of this, I looked at Chen Zeming a little differently.
  But thinking about it again, how could I be forced to do that, so I sneered again.

  After Chen Zeming surrendered his military power, he insisted on requesting resignation, citing frequent headaches.
  Xiao Jin always refused to accept it either because of guilt. Although he was no longer given real power, the aspect and the throne did not affect him, and various rewards continued as if he wanted to save something. Only at this time, Chen Zeming still see these brocade gold and silver.
  When Xiao Jin was able to return to his military power, his first move was to invite Cheng Qiling, who had resigned early and went home, from his hometown. Cheng Qiling was Chen Zeming's predecessor, who was old enough to seal everyone's mouth, and the privy envoy promoted Pu Han. Others, such as the Jiangzhong Earthquake, this kind of follow Chen Zeming is not long enough, the relationship is not deep enough, but also frequently rewarded.
  Pu Han was promoted several times, from the side of being demoted to the position of the most human minister, relying on Xiao Jin's action, the gratitude of allegiance is no longer a problem. This hand was naturally taught by Du Jintan.
  Chen Zeming coldly watched Xiao Jin strengthen his own power like an ant builds a nest, and unexpectedly showed some abilities that he hadn't noticed before, and his heart was even colder.
  That night, he personally said to solve the Jinghua Palace, then this was the last thing he should have done.
  He couldn't tell Xiao Ding about this only. As for the others, it's okay to tell him.

  "Then what are you going to do?"
  "... To Shi."
  Xiao Ding wanted to splash the wine on his face very much.
  Chen Zeming looked at him with an unnoticeable and unusually cold pity in his eyes. He thought for a while and couldn't help saying: "If I had grown into a different shape back then, how would it be different from now?"
  Xiao Ding looked at him in surprise.
  He had never thought about this problem.

  The wick grew longer, and sparks continued to explode. Under the lamp, the two looked at each other face to face, and they seemed very affectionate.

The author has something to say:
囧, I wrote so much for Mao, and it's still in this paragraph... Okay, here is the highlight, please watch these two people grind.