Chapter 68

30. Du Jintan didn't seem to intend to continue this topic. After speaking, he didn't speak again.
  "What...what do you want to say?" Xiao Jin waited for a moment, and couldn't help asking.
  He also knew that this matter was related to Wang Wei's reputation, so it was really inappropriate to inquire in secret, but he couldn't restrain his surging enthusiasm and curiosity. Chen Zeming was longing for him at the moment, he just wanted to know more.
  He knew it was greedy.
  So he can only comfort himself, it is not a sin to be greedy secretly.
  Du Jintan hesitated, "The veteran has only heard about this matter, but it's just some street rumors. I can't take it seriously, and I don't dare to talk nonsense and insult the saint."
  Xiao Jin almost stood up, wishing to stop it. The old man took it up and cross-examined it carefully.
  He endured forbearance, and slowly said, "Pardon you, but it's okay to say it!"
  Du Jintan smiled and bent his waist slightly to show his order.

  When Du Jintan slowly withdrew from the side hall, Xiao Jin was especially startled sitting in the dragon chair.
  When he was still King Rong, he had already heard about Xiao Ding's love for the male sex. The king of a country had some peculiar hobbies, and it was not his turn to criticize him. Xiao Jin never did not dare to care about it. Unexpectedly, Chen Zeming, the king of Wei, who has been fighting on the battlefield for many years, will be one of them...
  So what is the true face of that coup? What is the reason why the brother was abolished and banned?
  He was suddenly frightened.
  The young Xiao Jin realized that there was a mess in the middle, and these truths were obscured by things called politics. It was them who made me who I am today, but I don't know anything about them.
  He looked at himself and was startled to realize that the dragon chair was on top of quicksand.
  But I have always been on the cusp of the storm without knowing it.
  Sunlight shining in from the hall door, his young and thin shoulders curled up, leaning against the chair, and the chair with the person was several feet away from the beam of light. He lowered his eyes slightly, his frowning brows and bewildered expression are telling everyone, his sudden epiphany, and panic.
  Du Jintan looked at it for a moment and a weird smile that could be called triumphantly conjured up the corner of his mouth.

  The servant led Du Jindan out of the palace.
  When he walked to a quiet place, the servant stopped his steps, turned around, and
  said: "My lord !" Du Jindan looked around, nodded, and lowered his voice: "What does Daddy Huang say?"
  The servant whispered: "Recently a few days in the palace. The guards in the middle have become more strict, and the number of patrols has increased greatly... Duke Huang said that at this moment... I am afraid it will be difficult to shoot."
  Du Jintan frowned, "What's going on?" The
  servant said: "I heard it was in front of the hall Order from the Secretary."
  Du Jintan said suspiciously: "Yan Qing?...No," he immediately denied this speculation, "He has just come to Beijing and his foundation is shallow, so how could he be aware of it. It should be someone else who mentioned it. Point... Is it Chen Zeming?"
  He fell into deep thought.
  Being speechless to each other, the waiter in front of him suddenly bent over and said, "Is your lord better? Please come with me!"
  At the end of the alley, two palace servants were passing by with a food box, and the slender figure passed by.
  Seeing the inconvenience of this place, Du Jintan didn't say it anymore, and his mind was reduced.
  The two arrived at the gate of the palace one after the other. Du Jintan turned around and said, "Grandpa Lao answered a word for me, if that's the case, let's talk about it later."

  Behind him was the bright sword and gun of the guard. Speaking so openly, but not half of them looked at him.
  The world has always been like this, the more you dare to be in the sun, the less no one wants to think that it is a conspiracy.
  The waiter respectfully responded.

  After Xiao Jin was flustered, he suddenly thought, he wanted to see Xiao Ding. Although he didn't understand what he could do to see him.
  He hadn't been able to muster such courage before, but at this moment Xiao Jin felt a little bit obliged to do so.
  What Du Jintan said is not necessarily the truth, the old man himself said that he heard it.
  He always has such expectations.

  The guards outside Jinghua Palace are tight.
  After some inquiries, Xiao Jin learned that the guardian was Duguhang—Chen Zeming's beloved general.
  If he had seen this scene in the past, he would only agree that the black robe army was shrewd and capable. But now that things have changed, such solemnity is particularly dazzling.
  Was Wang Wei doing this to protect his elder brother? Should you rest assured or beware?
  The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this idea was reasonable.

  Walking into the courtyard, the permeating sandalwood made him a little more peaceful. Xiao Jin's mother is a believer, and the Royal Palace also retained this taste for a long time.
  Xiao Jin stood under the tree for a while, and his loneliness made him less impulsive.
  Xiao Ding rushed out immediately upon hearing the news, and after seeing him, he was shocked and proclaimed himself a courtier.
  Xiao Jin looked at his eldest brother who hadn't seen him for a long time and was surprised.
  At this moment, Xiao Ding looks thin, low-faced, and wears nothing more than ordinary clothes. He seems to have faded away from that domineering layer, and suddenly returned to an ordinary person. The dazzling light that was originally like a sword spirit has been honed to death. Matt.
  He is no longer the domineering king back then.
  The gap was so big that Xiao Jin almost couldn't adapt. He came here full of hostility, but when he saw the other party, he found that the other party was already in a panic.
  After he hesitated for a while, he could only draw one conclusion that Wang Wei did not seem to treat this criminal very preferentially.
  He was a little ashamed of his previous suspicion, Wang Wei's loyalty should not be fake, and he suddenly became calm.

  Xiao Ding knelt down on the ground, tears in his eyes, and declared himself guilty.
  Xiao Jin was quiet for a moment, feeling a little at a loss. Such Xiao Ding seems to have disrupted his overall plan, and while making him feel disappointed, he felt a little bit of guilt.
  But such a big brother deserves the crime, isn't it?
  His heart was wobbly, but blood was thicker than water, Xiao Jin was finally moved by Xiao Ding's bleak persistence, stepped forward, and helped him up.

  Xiao Ding was not arrogant because of this. He followed the younger brother carefully in his words and deeds, not saying a word, let alone transcending.
  Xiao Jin looked at each other, and from time to time he had the illusion that the man in front of him was not his brother, the emperor who was once more than 10,000 people.
  Should I ask?
  Xiao Jin knows clearly that he will visit today only with his efforts just now. If he does not ask, he will never have the courage to ask that question in the future or forever.
  "I heard...Wei Wang was once Wang Brother... Wang Brother... the guest of the scene, I'm afraid it's a rumor?"
  He finally turned the topic around Chen Zeming and quickly took the opportunity to make a careless look. The words were thrown out vaguely. I was relieved.
  Xiao Ding showed a weird look on his face, and then seemed to be clear, he knelt down and said: "The criminal minister acted absurdly back then and once persecuted King Wei..., but that was more than ten years ago, it was just a game. If Long Live wants to punish, the guilty officials will complain.
  Xiao Jin said anxiously: "Then Brother Wang is actually persecuting him? It's not..." As he said, his face blushed, and he was almost choked by what he said. Thinking about it carefully, even the neck became hot. This time, even Wang Wei's face was lost by himself.
  While ashamed, I don't know why I was so happy.
  Xiao Ding raised his head, and saw that his smile was fleeting and almost indistinct, "It was the fault of the criminal minister."
  Xiao Jin became emotionally clear and clear, and he didn't want to delay anymore, chatting casually, and happily posing. Go back to the palace.

  Xiao Ding looked at the back of the man and left, his expression suddenly changed, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he smiled sarcastically.

 The author has something to say:
Thank you all for your reply~~~