Chapter 1

Lily POV

Not everyone is born equal in this world. 

Some people are born with quirks.

And some are not.

Some children get to have both of their parents while some only have one.

My situation is the latter.

It has always been me and my Mom. I have always wondered where my dad is, but when I would ask, she would always avoid the question, but now I have my answers. I shakily hold my mom's last and final letter to me. This letter has told me everything I ever wanted to know and more. I tighten my grip on the paper as a single tears falls from my eye and drops on to the piece of paper. I just wish she could have told me these things on better terms.

My dear Lily-flower,

If you are reading this, I must have lost my battle to cancer. I am very sorry that we could not have shared more memories together. Even though I am no longer with you physically, I will always be watching over you spiritually. Anyway, I know you are probably wondering why I am writing a letter to you. Don't worry, there is a reason. There is something I have needed to tell you for a long time. I hope you can forgive me for putting it off for so long. I have just never had the courage to face it. I've ran away from it for thirteen years so I guess I must have just gotten used to the guilt from it. I have never had the guts to tell you this, but better late than never I guess. I'm about to tell you about your father and who he is. I know you have always wondered about him. When I found out I was pregnant with you, I was so scared to tell your father. I know you have always wondered about him. He was a very good man, don't worry. His name was Toshinori Yagi but you probably know him better as All Might the #1 hero. You definitely got his genes and drive to be a hero from him. Before he could have noticed my pregnancy, I broke up with him and never looked back. I did everything I could to make sure he never came looking for me or tried to get back into contact with me. I was scared to tell him of my pregnancy since being the #1 hero is a very hard and taxing job and could have put you in danger. Also, I did not even know if he wanted kids. I couldn't have stood the thought if he told me to terminate you. I was also scared to of what his was answer would be to my pregnancy. Every scenario that came to my mind ended with you being in danger or him telling me to get an abortion. I couldn't bear the thought if a villain tried to attack or kidnap you just because you were the daughter of the Symbol of Peace. Though now, I guess that does not seem to be a problem anymore seeing as you followed in his footsteps and became a wonderful hero yourself. You defend the city everyday by jumping into action and bringing villains to justice. He would have been so proud of you because of your status of already being a pro hero, you know. I will not push you to find him or get into contact with him, but I just had to tell you my little Lily-flower. You have the right to know who your father is. I love you. Never forget that. Also, Just know that I will be watching you from afar as you continue to flourish as a hero and continue your works as the Symbol of Hope and Justice.

Love, your mother (M/N). 

P.S You got most of your looks from him. To his smile. To his hair. To his eyes. You even got his quirk. However, you got my rational thinking. Everyday, you reminded me so much of him.

I put the letter down on my desk and sigh. Last month, my mother died of lung cancer.

I did everything I could to help her, but her body just could not take it. When I was going through her stuff, I found a letter in her closet that she wrote, addressed to me. I give one last glance at the letter, a small bittersweet smile on my face. Why did you hide this from me?

Time Skip

As I walk out of my agency, all I can think about is the contents of my mother's letter. All Might is my Father. All Might is my father. All Might is my father. All Might is my father. All Might is my Father. All Might is my father. All Might is my father. All Might is my father. All Might is my father. All might is my father. ALL MIGHT IS MY FREAKING DAD.