Chapter 5

Lily POV

Last night was tough. I am almost never on night patrol, but I am glad I got there before Eraserhead got too hurt. After I turned the criminal in, I was sent to the hospital to get my wrist wrapped and then, swarmed by reporters. The doctor told me that I could remove the wrappings after a day or two. I did not get back to my apartment till 4 am because the reporters would not let me leave until they asked me a million questions. I also had to wait with Eraserhead, but the reporters did not nearly pay the same amount attention to him as they did to me. The news somehow got wind about me helping him with the villain so they rushed over before they missed me. I do not even know they knew I was on call for back up last night. So maybe I am just a little tired. At least I have Iida, Ochako, and Izuku to get me through the day. 

"NGH" I yawn and stretch my arms. I only got about six hours of sleep.

"What's wrong Lily?" Ochako asks me, concern evident in her voice.

"It's nothing Ochako" I tell. Yeah, it is nothing. I just had to stay up half the night dealing with annoying reporters.

"Lily, did you not get the recommended eight hours of sleep last night? You look tired. Lily, sleep is very important. How do you expect to function your best if you have not received enough sleep? As a student of UA-" Tenya lectures me. I tune out his lecturing. I do not have the energy to deal with it. 

"I'm fine guys. I just had something I had to do last night." I tell them. I know that I did not sound convincing, but I just want to stop talking about it now.

"O-okay, Lily-san." Izuku says. I see every sitting around and talking. I hear a shrill ring. Class must be about to start soon.

"EVERYONE GET IN YOUR SEATS!!!!! THE BELL HAS RUNG!!!!!!!!!!!" Tenya stands up and screams. I look around and am I the only one who notices that he is the only person standing? Tenya, you really need to loosen up.

"Morning Class" Aizawa says as he walks through the door, into the classroom. It looks like he is still bandaged up a little. The most noticeable is the bandage around that laceration he had, but besides that it looks to be just cuts and bruises. 

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei." Mina Ashido, I think her name was says. "Hey, I saw on the news that you fought a villain with THE Elements. What is she like?" She must be a fan.

"Wow! I saw that on the news too. What is she like?'' Kaminari excitedly says.

"The Symbol of Justice and Hope, a truly formidable hero." Tenya adds. 

"I bet she could take All Might in a fight." Sero says. I am not sure about that, but I guess I may be able to hold my own.

"She is so cool." Kirishima says. AWWWWW, Thanks.

"She is so hot and sexy." Mineta you perv.

Everyone kept on talking about how great Elementa is. How did the beginning of class end up like this? I know I am a popular hero, but they are here to become heroes. They need to focus more. The whole class is in an uproar talking about Elementa. I know they do not know I am really Elementa, but I still do not like hearing everyone talking about me and being the center topic of a conversation.

"I heard she is really close to taking the number two spot and beating Endeavor. I heard it could happen in just a couple of weeks." Bakugo says. The whole room was in silence. At that comment, everyone turned towards Bakugo. Everyone seems to be such huge fans of me. I especially notice Todoroki listening intently too after he said that. I wonder if he still has the notebook I signed.