Chapter 33

OMG!!! I can't believe I've finally gotten to the Forest Training Camp Arc!?!?!?!? I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers who have been with me since the beginning!!! 

Also, I'm sorry for the shorter than usual chapter. I wanted to add in another date between Lily and Todoroki before the Forest Training Camp Arc. Anyways, this chapter will be longer so enjoy!!!

Lily POV

I look towards Mr. Aizawa as he tells us one last time about the summer training camp and how they'll be pushing us to our limits. "Now that you've finished your first semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin." He explains before narrowing his eyes at us. "However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to be Plus Ultra!" He finishes.

I look toward him and nod. "Yes sir!" I say, along with the rest of my classmates. 

Just as he finishes, I suddenly jump onto Shoto and pull him into a hug. I can't believe we are all finally going to be able to go to the training camp. All of those extra patrols are finally going to be worth it. "Can you believe it, Shoto?" I ask, squealing. "One whole week together in the mountains at the training camp. I can't wait!" I gush with stars in my eyes.

Shoto look down at me and fondly smiles. "Yeah." he comments. "No patrols or emergency villain attacks to ruin our plans either." He mutters into my ear as I hear Mina screech in the background about how cute we are.

I look towards him and nod as we slowly pull away from each other. I can't believe it's finally time for us to go to our training camp. It feels like I've been wait for this day since forever. For one week, it will be just Shoto, me, and the rest of the first year hero course students training for a whole week in the mountains. I don't think there's anything in the world that could ruin this week. Everything seems to be going so smoothly so far. I've made all the arrangements with Best Jeanist and Hawks to take care of the patrols that I'll miss while away from my agency. Hawks was supposed to take all of them, but he was unable to take one of my patrols so I asked Best Jeanist to cover it. Of course, he was more than happy to do it. If they need to contact me, I will have my phone with me also, unlike the rest of my classmates. I told Mr. Aizawa about why I needed my phone with me and he understood being the fellow pro hero and workaholic that he is, which is why I am able to take it with me while the others are leaving theirs at home. He just asked that I only take it out for emergencies though, which I definitely understood. Unfortunately, Shoto and I's moment was abruptly disrupted by a familiar figure whose voice annoyed me to no end. "I hear some of class 1-A is taking extra courses!!!! Does that mean they actually failed their final exams!?!?!?!? That must be so embarrassing!!!! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class!!!!! All of you must be wallowing in shame!!!!" Monoma screams before being knocked out via Kendo karate chopping the back of his neck.

Kendo looks toward us and waves her hand. "Don't mind him." She comments as she drags his out cold form onto their bus. 

I sweatdrop at both Kendo's and Monoma's bold actions. I really do not understand that boy and his hatred for my class. Doesn't he know that he may have to work with some of us one day once he gets his hero license? Acting like that is going to do him no good. "Monoma's scary." I hear a girl with silver eyes and hair say.

I look toward the slightly spooky girl in thought before nodding. Hm. If I remember correctly, that's Reiko Yanagi. Her quirk is Poltergeist. She can basically telekinetically control nearby objects around her. I look back towards Kendo and nod, thankful for shutting him up, as I take notice of class 1-B's appearance. "Oh! The rest of class B!" I hear Izuku say.