Chapter 7

Lily POV

*Whistle*

As I walk towards the bus, I see Tenya standing near the bus, trying to get everyone's attention. "Attention students. *Whistle* Gather around, Class 1-A. Get into two lines and by your student numbers so we can board the bus most efficiently. Attention-" He is really taking to being class representative. I start walking over to him. He is really embracing his new role. 

"Hey Tenya. You are really taking your role as Class representative very seriously." I say.

He turns told me and acknowledges my presence. "Yes, I have to. I was given this position and I refuse to disappoint." He says. 

"I do not think you will disappoint anyone. You are already taking charge." I say to him. He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up.

"Thank you Lily" He says while turning his attention back to the class. "LINE UP EVERYONE!!! *WHISTLE*" He really did have a good plan for boarding the bus. Too bad the bus layout would not work with his plan. As I walk inside the bus, I notice how the layout is more accustom to a city bus then an actual school bus. I walk towards the middle back of the bus and choose a seat in a two person row. I take the second seat away from the window. As I wait for my other classmates to sit down, I see Shoto make eye contact with me and walk towards me. He stops right in front of me. He looks toward me and then points to the empty seat right next to me.

"Hello Lily. I was wondering if anyone was sitting there." Shoto says while gesturing towards the seat.

I shake my head. "No, no one is sitting here." I say. I move over so that Shoto can get through to the seat and sit down. I always prefer to let the person I am sitting next to have the window so I let Shoto have the window seat. I guess it is just the hero in me that always puts other people first. As the bus starts to move, I see Shoto already asleep, his head on the window. How did he fall asleep so quickly? We have barely been on the road for five minutes. I look around the bus and see my classmates talking, probably excited. I look over to Tenya, who is a couple of seats in front of me, and see he is the only one not excited. He looks defeated. 

"I did not think it would be this type of bus. This open bus layout ruined my boarding strategy." I hear Tenya say, his head in both of his hands sulking. Poor Tenya. I know he really wanted his plan to work.

"Iida you really need to chill. You never know. Your strategy may work next time." I tell him. He seems to lighten up a bit at that comment, but he still looks defeated. As we continue to the USJ, I look out the window. We should be almost there. As I look away from the window and towards the rest of the class, I notice Asui and Midoriya talking. I look over to them and listen to what they are saying.

"If we are pointing out the obvious then there's something I want to say about you, Midoriya actually

"If we are pointing out the obvious then there's something I want to say about you, Midoriya actually. I want to say something about you too Lily." Asui says while looking towards Izuku then me. I see Midoriya start to get a little nervous. My eyes widen a little. This sparks my interest a little, but I don't let my facial expression show it, unlike Izuku. What could she want to say to us?