Chapter 9

Lily POV

"We are saved" I hear Mineta say. 

"Ribbit"

"He's......here, All Might."

I can see these three look at him in admiration, but I can see All Might is struggling to stay in that form. Now that he is here, I cannot use one for all he will get suspicious if I do, but my classmates lives will be in danger if I do not. I have to still fight.

I look over at All Might. 'I hope you have a plan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DAD'

"I could not shake the feeling that something was wrong when Aizawa and Thirteen did not answer my calls so I hurried over running into young Iida on the way. He told me of the villains that infiltrated. Have no fear students because I am here." All Might says while walking towards us. 

I look over at Shigaraki and I notice he is more focused and alert now that All Might is here. All Might looks toward Shigaraki. He starts running towards Shigaraki and tries to attack him. Before he can, the Nomu gets between him and Shigaraki, taking the blow.

"After all of this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki says while All Might continues to fight the nomu. I look over and see All Might move away from nomu. He looks toward me, Izuku, Mineta, and Tsu.

"Eveybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you." All Might says to us as he turns his attention back to the nomu.

"You saved us All Might." Izuku says while looking up to him.

He might have saved us, but how long will  he be able to hold that form for? How will we get out of this one dad? I clench my fists. I should have defeated the Nomu before he came. Now, he will have to defeat the Nomu, while worrying about us. I also will not be able to use large percentages of One for All without him noticing. For now, dad looks to be holding his own so he should be fine. I look over and see Izuku carrying Aizawa's unconscious form. I look over again to see Shigaraki. He looks to be tantruming. How is this guy in charge of the League of Villains?

"No no no. It wasn't suppose to go this way. He is still fast, father, and somehow he managed to hit me. Of course the government hero relies on violence. I was not prepared. I could not even see him when he moved, but he is not as fast as I thought he would be, not as fast as he used to be. I guess it is true after all. *smile* All might really is getting weaker." Shigaraki says. He acts like a man child and who is he calling father? 

I look over and see Izuku carrying  Aizawa away. He look back towards All Might. 

"All Might, He took one for- I mean I smashed him and did not break my arm this time, but he was not fazed at all by my attack. He is too strong." Izuku says. I see All Might reach his hand out to stop Izuku from talking.

"Young Midoriya. I've got this." All Might says while giving his signature smile. I see Mineta, Tsu, and Izuku continue to run away again with Aizawa-sensei, who is still unconscious. 

I watch as All Might again heads toward the nomu. I will watch for now and if he needs help, I will intervene. "Carolina SMASH!" All Might says while punching it, his attack creating a large gust of wind. The nomu takes his attack just like it did with Izuku's smash. After the nomu took the hit, it now tries to grab him. I have got to do something, but if I use One for All, he will notice. I could teleport and bring the faculty here one by one, but that would expose myself also. I guess I can only use my element quirk and very low percentages of One for All to increase my strength and speed to help him for now.