Chapter 10

Lily POV

The USJ attack was all over the news the next day. Seventy two villains were arrested, but Shigaraki and Kurogiri got away. They were able to capture the nomu through. It went with them without any fuss. We had the next day off to recover from the attack. Since I had they day off, I did a full day patrol. It was nothing major. Just the regular thugs and purse snatchers so I did not have to fight any high level villains. 

As I head to my seat, I hear the class talking about how they were on the news. 

"Who do you think is teaching today? Aizawa is obviously still recovering." Ochako asks. I turn towards her. I can see Aizawa walking to class even if his whole body was in bandages and every bone in this body was broken. I saw how committed he is to this class when he was fighting.

"I don't know if we will have a substitute today Ochako. Aizawa seems to be the kind of person really committed to his job." I say to her. 

"ATTENTION! HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Tenya screams at the class while standing. 

"Uh. We are all sitting" Kirishima says.

"Yeah. You are the only one standing." Ojiro adds.

I see Tenya quickly walk to his seat, shaking with anger. "Dang it" Tenya says while clenching his desk.

"Don't sweat it" Ochako says to him. 

I turn my attention to the doorway and Aizawa walk in. He seems to have some bandages wrapped around the top of his head and elbow. I look towards his elbow. It is heavily bandaged. Besides that, he seems fine. "Morning" He says in his normal tired voice.

"MR. AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" The whole class screams at him. 

"Woah, what a pro!" Kaminari says.

"Mr. Aizawa, I am glad that you are okay." Tenya says while raising his hand. 

"You call that okay?" Ochaco says.

"My well-being is irrelevant. What is more important is that your fight is not over yet." Aizawa-sensei says as he walks to his desk. 

"Our fight?" Bakugo says. 

"Don't tell me..." Izuku adds.

"Not more bad guys." Mineta says shaking, looking like he is about to wet his pants. He needs to man up if he wants to become a hero. Aizawa just looks toward the class.

"The UA sports festival is about to start." Aizawa says, causing everyone to get get surprised then excited.

"Yes!" Kirishima says.

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT? THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" The class screams. So, The sports festival is about to start soon. I never thought I would get the chance to be in it though. I always watched it every year on my TV or record it and watch it later if I signed up for being a security member.

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kirishima yells out.

"Wait a second" Kaminari says.

"Isn't it too soon the have the sports festival especially because of the villain attack?" Jiro asks Aizawa.

"They could attack once we are all in the same place." Ojiro adds.

"The administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and out school is safer than ever. Plus, they are beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all student at UA. The sports festival is far too important to cancel. It is not something we can cancel because of a few villains." Aizawa says to us. I guess he is right there.