Chapter 16

Lily POV

"I CAN FEEL THE ANTICIPATION IN THE STADIUM AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE SECOND ROUND'S FIRST MATCH IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!" I watch as Izuku and Shoto start to walk towards the battlefield. This battle is going to be interesting. Izuku has one for all, but he has not mastered it yet. Shoto has his ice and fire quirk, but he refuses to use his fire. Even I can't figure out who will most likely come out on top. No matter the case, this fight will be explosive.

"IT'S THE GUY WHO WON HIS LAST MATCH BY A LANDSLIDE AND LITERALLY LEFT HALF THE AUDIENCE FROZEN!!!!!! THE HERO COURSE'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I look towards Shoto. He has a determined look in his eyes. 

I then look towards big brother. "AND THIS KID ALMOST WALKED OUT ON HIS FIRST MATCH UP BUT MADE A STUNNING COMEBACK BY SHOWING US SOME IMPRESSIVE MOVES!!!!!!! ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!!!" Both of them stare each other down. Shoto declared war on Izuku to show off to his father when we were waiting to walk into the arena. Endeavor. He is probably watching right now. 

"BEGIN!!!!!!!!" Present Mic screams. Immediately, Shoto starts to send ice towards Izuku, but before it can get to him, he actives one for all in one of his fingers and flicks it, sending a large gust of wind and destroying the ice away. Icy cold winds blow through the stadium. I can feel the bitter cold come towards me like waves. It is so cold, but I continue to watch the battle. I look towards Shoto. He created a block ice to stop him from getting pushed back by the wind or going out of bounds. The wind starts to decrease and I look towards Izuku. His finger. It's broken. I frown. He is going to get more injuries the longer this fight goes on. He doesn't have full control over one for all yet. Every time he uses it, he is going to break something. By the looks of it, it looks like he has only mastered about five percent. 

 "WOW!!!! MIDORIYA MANAGED TO BREAK TODOROKI'S INSANE OPENING MOVE!!!!!" Present Mic comments. 

Shoto sends another ice attack at Izuku, but Izuku flicks another one of his finger, breaking it and again destroying the ice.

"HE COUNTERED AGAIN!!!!!!!" Izuku is holding his hand with the two broken finger. I keep my eyes trained on the two. He plans to break all of his fingers and find Shoto's weakness. He only has six finger left to find Shoto's weakness. I look towards Shoto. He creates more ice towards Izuku. He breaks another finger, destroying Shoto's ice. Five fingers left. 

"Oh no crap!" I look back and see Kirishima. Hm. He must have just gotten back from his arm wrestling match with Testsutestsu. "I'm missing it." 

"Hey, nice job making it to the second round!!!" Kaminari says to him.

"Yeah. You did good" I add. He looks toward us and gives us both a toothy grin.

"Thanks guys. Looks like I take down Bakugo next." Kirishima says as he looks toward Bakugo. 

"I'll kill you" Bakugo deadpans as he continues to look at the fight going down below. Kirishima lightly chuckles at the comment. Hehehe. Something tells me Bakugo is not joking. I turn my head back to the battle. Both of them still have not been able to land a hit on each other.

"Yeah sure. In your dreams." Kirishima says. "No, but seriously it is crazy how you, Lily, and Todoroki all have moves that blast the whole stadium. It must be pretty nice." 

"Plus you don't need to pause between attacks." Sero adds.

I shake my head and sigh. It is not that simple. They probably just think that because our quirks are very flash.  

"It is not as easy as you think you morons." Bakugo says. I nod my head.

"If you overuse your muscles, you risk tearing them apart. If you sprint to much, you run out of breath. Quirks are physical abilities too. They can get warn out. You can't just use them nonstop." I add as I continue to stare at Shoto and Izuku. They all of look at me.