Chapter 14

Lily POV

"NOW, LET"S TAKE A ONE HOUR BREAK WHILE WE PREPARE FOR THE AFTERNOON FESTIVITIES!!!!!" Present Mic says. I did it. I have made it to the third game. I look towards Midoriya. He is crying. How does he have so many tears. They are like geysers. Sometimes, I wonder if it is his second quirk or something. I slowly walk out of the arena. As I exit the arena, I look at my phone. 

"Hmmmm. I haven't received a distress signal or anything. I guess I am just worrying for nothing." I mutter under my breath while putting my phone back. I sigh. Just calm down Lily, Tensei can handle himself. I need something to keep me busy and get my mind off it. I know I'll talk to dad during the break. I think I remember how to get to the faculty seating area. I walk the hall, making multiple turn until I am by the Faculty seating. I walk up the steps to the faculty seating and see dad sitting down. 

"Hey Dad" He look over to me and smiles. He stands out of seat and wraps his arms around me. "How did I do?" I ask him. I know he was watching. I hope he is proud of me. 

"You did great honey. I did not know you could do that with your fire and the way you controlled your wind was amazing." Dadmight says. I smile at what he said. 

"If you ask me, I think she should have help back more." Aizawa says as he walks past us. I guess my fire was a little over the top, but he did not have to be so rude about it. I look at him with an unimpressed look. Two can play at this game.

"Really Mr. Aizawa? This coming from the guy who threatened to expel on our first day? Is this really the person who expelled an entire class?" I say. 

He looks toward me and lightly chuckles. "Whatever. Just be careful. If you seem to powerful, people are going to get suspicious. Think about that next time you do a large scale attack like you did." I nod my head. I was not planning on doing anymore large scale attacks anyway.

"Okay. I know. I won't use any more of my ultimate moves for the rest of the Sports Festival." I say. I turn towards dad as Aizawa walks away from us. There is a one hour break for us to relax. I'm kind of hungry. I'll ask dad if he is hungry. I turn towards him.

"Hey dad? You want to get something to eat now?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Sure, but can we eat in the teacher's area? I don't want anyone asking you or me who I am." Dad says. I nod. I knew he would probably want to be away from the crowds. 

We walk out of the arena. I look around the food booths. It is so extensive. Eventually, we find a booth making Onigiri. We order two order of onigiri. While waiting for my food, I checked on my phone for a message or signal on the mission every few seconds during the weight. I know I am being paranoid, but I am just worried. Once our food is done, we head back to the teacher's lounge and sit down. 

"This onigiri is so good!" I say, a mouthful of it in my mouth. Dad looks at me and laughs.

"Yeah, it is good. Maybe I could make some more for you once we get home." Dad says. I stop eating and give him a 'really' look. He is not stepping foot in that kitchen to cook again until he takes cooking lessons. 

"Dad, do you not remember the pancake incident this morning?" I say to him. I can only imagine the damage he can do with a rice cooker. He'll burn the house down. He is a wonderful hero, but his cooking skills need some work. He looks at me embarrassed.

"Heheheh. Before you came around, I used to always order take out. I never got the chance to learn how to cook." He says. I nod. I did the same thing after mom died, but I still cooked sometimes. It was rarely though because it was just me. When mom was around, she would always cook. I would always ask to help her in the kitchen and she would always begrudgingly agree. She would tell me how I should rest and relax because I must be tired from fighting villains and being a hero. She would always say cooking was her job since I was the one who paid for our apartment and bills. She would complain how she was the mommy so she should be the one providing. Heh. Eventually, we came to the agreement where I pay the bills and she cooks dinner and I can help if I am not tired. The memories. She was the one who taught me how to cook. I miss her. I look back towards dad.