Chapter 23

Lily POV

I quickly send another wave of blue flames mixed with lightning towards the Nomu. Since Endeavor has joined the fight, he has continued to send large scale fire attacks. I switched to fire attacks mixed with lightning instead of water since the water would put his flames out. (Lily will have three different types of flames. Regular orange-red flames which are regular flames, blue flames which are hotter, and white flames which are her hottest. Her white flames are my strongest flames, but if she uses them for two long, it will cause her skin to burn so she will not use them for long periods of time.)  I look over to Gran Torino, who is just watching since he can't attack because of the flames surrounding the Nomu. 

I glance at Endeavor and see him screaming at his son, trying to get his attention. Shoto finally turns toward him in slight irritation. "Shoto! Do you see this? This is how a real hero fights!" Endeavor screams at him. I roll my eyes. I really hope Endeavor is not referring to himself as a real hero. 

He should be focusing on the fight, not try to show off to his son. "Endeavor, keep your mind on the fight." I say as I continue to send waves of blue flames and lightning towards the Nomu. I back look over to the Nomu. I watch as it continues to scream and pain while it's skin is burned, but just as quickly as it is burned, it heals back up. I grit my teeth as a bead of sweat rolls down the side of my face. Our flame attacks aren't doing anything except keeping it contained. We need to change plans. If Endeavor was not here, I could switch to a different element besides fire or maybe use one for all, but that's not the case. I turn my head towards Endeavor who whole body is practically covered by his flames. "Our flames are only containing it. It's not taking that much damage from our attacks. We need a different plan. Maybe if you stopped sending fla-" Before I can finish talking, Endeavor quickly interrupts me, a look of anger on his face as he figures out what I was about to say.

Before I can finish, he starts to scream at me and glare daggers toward me. If looks could kill, I would be dead. "THIS PLAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE!!!!! WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PLAN!!!!! IF YOU ARE TIRED OF USING YOUR WEAK ASS FLAMES, THEN LEAVE THIS FIGHT TO ME!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT NEEDED!!!!!!! I CAN HANDLE THIS PERFECTLY ON MY OWN!!!!!! I DON'T NEED THE GOLDEN AND EVER SO PERFECT SYMBOL OF HOPE AND JUSTICE'S HELP!!!!!!!!! I AM THE GREAT ENDEAVOR!!!!!!!" Endeavor screams at me, interrupting me. I feel his heated glare on me as he continues to scream at me. I roll my eyes. He just wants to overpower the Nomu on his own with his flames. I sigh. I guess I'll have to keep using my flames or else the flaming trashcan will have another tantrum. I guess it was worth a shot. 

As we continue to contain the Nomu, I suddenly feel my phone vibrate. Ugh. Who the fuck would text me now? I ignore the the message and continue to focus on the fight at hand. I keep my eyes focused on the Nomu as I continue to send blue flames at it. All of the sudden, I hear a loud shout come from Endeavor as he looks away from the Nomu and towards Shoto. "SHOTO!!!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!! YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING ME!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!?!?!? GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!" I hear Endeavor scream at him.

I turn my head towards Shoto to see him running away from the scene, his phone in his hand while doing so. "There is not much time to explain! Alleyway 422 Echo Street. If you finish what you are doing or see extra pros, send them there. My friend may be in danger." Shoto screams as he looks back at us then continues to run away. 

I furrow my eyebrows at his retreating figure. A classmate in trouble. My eyes widen in realization. Izuku and Tenya. One of them or maybe even both have to be in danger. I quickly take my phone out and look at the text I received. I tighten my grip on my phone as I read it. A text from Izuku sharing his location with me. My eyes widen even more. Alleyway 422 Echo Street. The location he sent is in a secluded area away from all of the Nomus. Secluded area. Izuku in trouble. I quiet gasp slips out of as I immediately recognize the trouble he is in. I grit my teeth at the realization. Tenya must have gone after the Hero Killer during all of the commotion going on. Izuku must have realized this and went after them. He must have also sent his location to me and Shoto. This is bad. The Hero Killer is not like those thugs they faced at the USJ. I need to get out of here and fast. If I don't, who knows what could happen.