Chapter 22

Lily POV

Gran Torino then turns toward me. "Lily since you have already a good handle on one for all, I want you to spread one for all through your body just like Midoriya is doing except at 100%. You think you can handle it?" Grandpa asks, challenging me.

I light chuckle, waking over to Izuku and standing next to him. I activate 100% of one for all and feel it course all through my body. It's been a while since I have gone all out like this. "Of course." I say as blue electricity starts surround my body.

He looks at me and nods. "So, tell me, can the two of you move in this state?" Grandpa asks us, throwing his cane to the side.

Gran Torino looks toward me. I look at him and smirk. "Yes." I immediately say.

He then turn towards Izuku, awaiting his answer. "I don't know for sure." Izuku says.

"Wanna give it a try?" Grand Torino asks him, now smirking. I guess we are going to start training. I just wish we could have had breakfast before we started training. 

Izuku looks at him and nods. "Yes! Let's do this!" Izuku says. I smirk. Activating one for all through out his body like this will help him to get his body more used to the power of one for all. I feel the full power of one for all continue to rush through me as sparks of blue electricity continue to spark around me. I look over to Izuku. Sparks of green electricity surround him, but there is not as much since he is only activating five percent.

I watch as Gran Torino keeps his focus on Izuku, assessing his progress. "That's it. Keep one for all flowing throughout your entire body. If you can move around while maintaining this Midoriya, then you will be on a completely different level than you were at the sports festival. So, kid, you think you can handle it?" Gran Torino asks as he takes out a stop watch. "We'll begin with three minutes." Grandpa says. 

I look at him confused. Three minutes for what? "For what?" I ask. 

Gran Torino looks at me and chuckles as he stretches his legs. "That's the amount of time the both of you have to try and hit me each with a smash." He says, jumping into the air and flying across the room. I look at him and nod. I guess we are having breakfast later. 

I quickly get into a fighting stance, while still keeping one hundred percent of one for all activated. I struggle to follow his movements with my gaze, but it's not enough. Crap. He just looks like a blur to me. All of the sudden, I see him come toward Izuku from behind and kicking the left side of his face, knocking him forward. 

I watch as he then flies to the wall. He's fast. I quickly try to follow him with my gaze again. After attacking Izuku a couple of times, he usually tries to attack me. He hasn't been able to land a hit on me yet though and I plan to keep it that way. "Pathetic." I hear Grandpa say while he jets across the room at unbelievable speeds. "If you can't even hold your own against an old man, how will you protect those it need?" I hear him say as he comes toward Izuku again. Izuku tries to attack him, swinging his arm at him, but Grandpa easily dodges.  

All of the sudden, just as he lands on the wall again, I see him shoot towards me. I quickly dodge to the left and grab his foot while he is still in the air. I smirk. Got him. He looks at me, slightly surprised and with widened eyes. His fighting style is like a pattern. He jumps up, then forward, then back, and then comes in for an attack. I throw him back against the wall, but with little force, just enough to make him hit the wall. He quickly gets back up, seeing as I did not throw him that hard, and starts to fly through the room again. He usually only tries once or twice to attack me which means he'll be going for Izuku next. 

He starts to come towards Izuku again, just like I thought, sending multiple assaults to his back. I want to do something to help him, but I can't. Izuku has to learn how to fight his battles on his own. I won't always be there to help or save him. I watch as Grandpa continues to send a virage of attacks. "Someone praised by the symbol of peace himself should be able to complete this easily. No sweat. Lily over there seems to be having no trouble. I haven't been able to hit her once. Why isn't it the same for you?" Grandpa says, probably trying to get a rise out of him. I look over to Izuku and see him clenching his fists.