Chapter 11

Lily POV

I still cannot believe I kissed Shoto on the cheek last night. I cannot stop thinking about it. Right now, I am in class. I look towards Shoto. We haven't spoken to each other at all today. I look back to Aizawa. The bell just rang. Class has just finished. It went by so quickly. Today, I am telling dad the truth. "Ok, class is dismissed. I expect all of you to have started training for the Sports Festival. Continue to." Aizawa says as he walks out. It is now or never. As everyone leaves, I slowly make my way towards the teachers lounge.

Aizawa POV 

As I walk out of the class, I give one quick glance to Lily. I think back to what happened at USJ when she fought those villains. She still has not told me how she got all of that experience. I am not mad about it. If she did not help me, I definitely would be in a lot worse condition, especially since the Nomu was there. I just want to know since she is my student. I'll ask her tomorrow after class. 

"HEY ERASER!!" Someone screams. I look back and see Present Mic running towards me. I just look up at him and give him a small nod. Does he have to scream? Of course he does. I've known him for fifteen years and he has never shut up.

"ERASER! YOU WALKING TO THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE NOW?" Hizashi screams at me. He is right next to me. Why does he have to always scream? Of course I am going to the teachers lounge. Nezu told us there is a meeting and that he has something important to share. All the teachers are going there. Is he an idiot? Wait, I already know the answer to that.

"Yeah. I wonder what this meeting is about anyway?" I tell him. As we turn the corner, he stops and looks at me. He just looks at me concerned.

"You alright Shouta? You seem quieter than usual and that is saying something. You have been acting like this ever since the USJ incident. Something on your mind?" Hzashi asks at a normal volume. I stop in my tracks and turn towards him. Should I tell him? 

"Yes. It is actually about one of my students, Lily (L/N). At the USJ, I was getting ready to fight all of the villains by myself, but Lily, one of my students, decided she was going to fight with me. I tried to get that idea out of her head, but she said something to me." I tell him. 

"What did she says to you Shouta? I remember you telling me once about how she has potential." Hizashi asks me, interest written all over his face.

"She told me how she has experience fighting villains. When she was fighting, she fought just like a pro. She was actually the one who defeated most of the thugs. She even fought the nomu and Shigaraki at the same time at one point. She was so powerful. If she was not there, I would probably be way more injured and maybe even dead. Even after fighting all of them, she did not receive any injuries or look exhausted at all. If All Might did not make it in time, she probably could have defeated the Nomu without him, but it still looked like she was holding back." I tell him . When I said that, his expression changed to one of shock. I have no doubt in my mind that that girl could hold her own against All Might. She was able to hold her own against the Nomu and Shigaraki at the same time.

"Impossible! How can she be so strong? Wasn't that Nomu suppose to be almost as strong as All Might? She is just a hero in training! Just who is that girl? Do her school records give us any idea how she could be so powerful?" Hizashi asks. I am wondering the same things. 

"I don't know. I do not know who she is, how she got so powerful, or how she got that experience. I looked at her files yesterday, but there was not much. She was home schooled her whole life so her school records have next to no information. Something I did notice is that she only has one parent. I looked into who her mom was, but the only info about her was that she died last year. I looked for her father or any other relatives that she may have, but I found nothing. Also, some info was missing or was tampered with, which I found suspicious. It looked like her name was tampered with. Tomorrow, after class, I am going to get answers from her. She is obviously hiding something. I just do not know what. Another thing is is that she looked familiar." I tell him.