Chapter 15

"ALRIGHT AUDIENCE!!! LET'S CUT TO THE GOOD STUFF AND NOT DELAY THESE FINALS ANY LONGER!!! WELCOME OUR FIRST FIGHTERS!!!!" Present Mic screams.

"WELL, HE LOOKS KIND OF SCARED IN THAT PICTURE!!! WELCOME IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE!!!!" I look towards Izuku. He looks a little nervous. He needs to stay calm since he does not know his opponent's quirk and skill level is. "VERSUS!!!! HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES WHO REALLY HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO STAND OUT YET!!!!" I look towards this Shinso person. He has to have some amount of skill to make it this far. He really is keeping his word. I remember when he came to our class and declared war on us. Let's see if he can continue.

"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE!!! IMMOBILIZE YOUR OPPONENT OR FORCE THEM OUT OF THE RING!!!! YOU CAN ALSO WIN BY GETTING THE OTHER PERSON TO CRY UNCLE!!! BRING ON THE INJURIES BECAUSE WE GOT OUR VERY OWN RECOVERY GIRL WAITING ON STANDBY!!! SO, PUT YOUR MORALS ASIDE AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO FIGHT DIRTY, BUT OF COURSE, NO LIFE THREATENING CRAP FOLKS!!! IT'S NOT ALLOWED! REAL HEROES USE THEIR POWER TO THROW VILLAINS IN JAIL, NOT KILL THEM!!!" 

"READY!!!!........BEGIN!!!!!!!"

The first battle has just started. I'm up in the stands watching with the rest of my class. Shoto's battle is after this so he is in the waiting room preparing. I went to the class seating area by myself because mine is sixth. Some people are planning instead of watching. I'm going up against Momo first. She is strong, but I know how I will beat her. I look towards Shinso and Izuku. The battle just started and they are still talking. Hmmm. I wonder what their talking about. When he came to declare war on my class, I could feel a mysterious aura coming off of him. 

I see Izuku start to march over to that Shinso kid. "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY!!!!" Izuku screams. All of the sudden, he stops. I look at him surprised. I look over to see Shinso smirking. This must be his quirk. Mindcontrol. My eyes widen. He has a Brainwashing quirk. His quirk must have activated on Izuku when he talked to him. He must need the person to talk to him before his quirk can work. 

"RAH! I warned him not to say anything!" Ojiro says, standing up. I look towards him.

"His quirk must be some sort of brainwashing quirk. I think for it to work, his target needs to talk to him first." I say to Ojiro. Whatever the case, it is a powerful quirk. He deserves to be in the hero course. 

"HEY! HEY! WHAT'S THE DEALIO? THIS IS THE FIRST BATTLE!!! IT SHOULD START OFF WITH A BANG! THE FIGHT HAS JUST BEGUN AND IZUKU MIDORIYA IS COMPLETELY FROZEN! HE'S NOT MOVING A MUSCLE!!! AND WHAT IS THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE!?!?! COULD THIS BE A QUIRK AT WORK!?!?! HITOSHI SHINSO SEEMS TO HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA COMPLETELY STUNNED!!!!!" I look at Izuku's eyes. They are white and not their normal green. He is totally under his power. "HE DID NOT STAND OUT IN THE FIRST ROUNDS AT ALL BUT ITS POSSIBLE SHINSO IS CRAZY POWERFUL!!!! WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED THIS TURN OF EVENTS!?!?!?!? THAT'S THE FESTIVAL FOR YOU!!!" 

"This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam is not rational." Aizawa says. I agree.

"HUH!?!?!?!WHY IS THAT?!" 

"Since we are on to individual matches, I had some information compiled on our final competitors. Shinso failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His quirk is incredibly strong, but that entrance test consisted of fighting foe villains, robots. It gave a huge advantage for those that have physical superpowers. They could just show off. Despite his abilities, Shinso never stood a chance at passing." Aizawa says. Heh. I guess I am not the only one who sees his potential. Win or lose, he will get hero's attention. He definitely has mine. 

I look back to Izuku. I see him TURN AROUND AND WALK TOWARDS THE OUR OF BOUNDS!?!?!?!?!? This is bad. Whatever happens, I hope he finds a way to break out of his trance.