Profile

Name : Lily Yagi

Hero Name : The Justice Hero:Elementa

Hair Color : Blonde

Eye Color : Blue

Hair Length : Waist Length

Body Type : Like Momo/ Hourglass

Age : 14 (She is one year younger than everyone else in 1-A)

Birthday - May 5

Height : 5'2  (Yeah, we are short)

Personality - Lily, as a hero, is calm collected and everything you would expect from a hero, but when she is out of costume, she is clumsy and very talkative. She is almost always smiling, but she is very shy. She is also very energetic and a ray of sunshine. She an aura around her that always makes people smiles, be happy, and feel safe.

History - Lily received her quirks early at the age of three. When she received her quirks, she had to be rushed to the hospital because both of her legs were broken from One for All. At the hospital, her mother told her that she received three quirks and one of the quirks was from her father. It was called one for all. She also received teleportation and elements from her mom's side of the family. She said that for her to use all of her quirks, she would have to train very hard. At age 5, the Hero Commission found out about her and offered to train her. For 5 years she trained and met Hawks who became practically her older brother. At age 10, she received her hero license. After three months of being a hero, she was ranked #10 on the hero build board charts and started her own agency. A year later, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. After two years, she lost her battle to cancer and gave her daughter a letter telling her who her father was and that he never knew about her. 

Quirks :

One for All - I think you already know about this quirk and its drawbacks.

Elements - She can control and make wind, fire, water, control earth, and even make electricity. Basically she has control over all of the elements. 

Drawbacks - If she uses it too much, she can experience exhaustion and may pass out. She can receive certain drawbacks if she uses one element too much like if she uses ice too much, she could get frostbite or if she uses fire too much, she could get burns and/or fevers. As long as she regulates her body temperature, she will be fine.  

Teleportation - She can teleport from place to place. She can teleport short distance and long distances, depending on the distance.  She can teleport object to herself and back to where they once were as long as she know a general location of where they are located in. Like, if she was teleporting her brush towards her, she would have to know that it is in her apartment. She could teleport it to her and then teleport it back and it would teleport back exactly to where it was before. She can also teleport people with her if they are touching her or holding on to her. 

Drawbacks - If she teleports too much or too far, she will receive headaches and migraines. She may even pass out.

Stats

Power : 1,000,000/6

Speed : 7/6

Technique : 10/6

Coordination : 4/6

Intelligence : 6/6

Cooperativeness : 6/6

Real Hero Costume - Lily wears a blue body suit. It has longsleeves and is skin tight. It also has a blue hood. She also wears red fingerless gloves and boots with light weight soles. Her red mask covers most of the top half of her face. Her long hair is also always done in a braid. She also has a red cape. 

Mother : (M/N) (L/N)

Status - Deceased

Quirk : Elements

Father : Toshinori Yagi

Status : Alive

Quirk : One for All

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

639 Words

Thank you for reading.