Two Heroes: The Movie Part 4

This movie was supposed to be one chapter, then it became two, and then, it became three!!!!! Now, we're onto chapter four😭😭😭!!!!

Elementa POV

As I make it to the roof, I quickly run outside to see Wolfram with a hostage David Shield just about to escape in their chopper. They're still on the ground. Good. I quickly run past the door to the roof, preparing myself for round two. "Stop in the name of justice! You give the professor back right now!" I scream.

As I do so, Wolfram turns back at me and smirks, a sadistic expression playing on his lips. "Justice, eh? I wonder, did you come to bring this man back so he could pay for his crimes?" He mockingly asks as the professor continues to stare at us in shock.

I look towards him and glare, feeling One for All begin to spark and surge around me once again. Stay focused, Lily. Don't fall for his little tricks. This is how he got the upper hand last time. "Of course not!" I say. "I'm here to save David Shield from the likes of you!!!!!" I scream before running towards him with One for All activated.

The villain looks at me and smirks as he bends down to put his hand on the ground. "Even though he's a criminal?" He tauntingly asks as he manipulates the metal blow us to form a large pillar, similar to the ones he used to trap Izuku with.

I quickly jump up, dodging the pillar before running on top of it. David might not have made the best choices recently, but he still deserves to be saved, along with everyone else. "You watch!!!!!! I'm going to save everyone!!!!!" I scream as I dodge another pillar and glide toward him. "That includes the professor because I am a hero!!!!!!!" I scream, free-falling through the air.

It's one on one now. With Izuku downstairs and Melissa in the security room, this gives me the chance to solely focus on the villain without worrying about them. "It doesn't look like that to me!" He screams as he creates three more pillars and manipulates them towards me.

I look down at him and glare as I activate 50% of One for All and head toward the pillars. "Shut up! This is what heroes like me do! They help people who are in trouble!" I scream as I punch one, completely destroying it, and dodge the other two pillars.

The villain looks at me and chuckles before taking a handgun from his coat. "How exactly?" He asks me as he points the gun at David Shield.

I quickly land back on the ground in shock, barely twenty feet from Wolfram. I hear David let out a pained grunt as he lifts his head to look at me. "Save yourself! Run away!" Professor Shield groans. "I've already caused more than enough damage!!!! I don't want to be the reason the world loses its Symbol of Hope and Justice also!!!!!!" He screams.

I look toward the villains and glare, gritting my teeth in frustration. Fuck. He must have kept that gun stashed in his coat pocket. Wolfram looks over at me and smirks, knowing full well that he has the upper hand once again. "Geez! Being a hero sounds very inconvenient. I didn't even use much of my power, yet you're already exhausted." He monologues.

I look towards him and glare. All of the sudden, a small smirk comes onto my face as small chuckles escape me, much to the confusion of the villain in front of me. Does this piece of shit really think he knows anything about being a hero? Well, for the record, he knows nothing about it! Nothing about the dedication and determination it takes. "Being a hero is something scum like you will never understand." I scream as I feel my disarranged braid, which now had a small amount of blood and dirt in my hair from all of the fighting move in the direction of the blowing wind.

I let out a deep breath as I feel the air pressure around me begin to increase along with lightning, water, ice, fire, 100% of One for All, and more beginning to also generate around my body like a funnel. I clench my fists. This move still has a lot of work to be done on it and I know it takes a lot of energy out of me, but it's my final trump card against this guy. I'm much too weak and exhausted to continuously fire off Elementa Smashes as much as I hate to say it. I'll channel all of my power all over my body for the rest of the battle and end this as quickly as I can. I open my eyes again and glare towards the villain, doing my best to maintain the channel of power within me. With a large shockwave, I jump into the air, dodging another one of Wolfram's pillars. As I maneuver into the air, two more pillars on either side of me suddenly come towards me, as if to squash me between them. "Doesn't sound like a smart way to live to me!" I hear the villain say as I maneuver out of the way of the two pillars.