Chapter 3

The Picture above is her room

The Picture above is her room. Now that we are moving more into the story Lily pov means she is out of her hero costume while Elementa POV means she is in her real hero costume. Yagi or Toshinori POV means All Might is in his strong form while All Might POV means he is in his buff form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hear my blaring alarm wake me up. "Stupid alarm!" It is too early to wake up. Why did I even set up this alrm? Oh, yeah. The entrance exam. 

I open my eyes and look over to check the time on my alarm and turn it off. I see my alarm clock smashed to pieces. I guess I will have to get a new alarm clock again. I check my phone instead and see 8:15 AM.

"I'm late! The exam is at 9." I quickly get my clothes on. I chose some work out clothes since I will be righting robots. I chose a red, white, and blue hoodie with red, white, and blue leggings. (Picture Below) I also chose these black sneakers that have the same soles as my boots I wear with my hero costume. As I finish braiding my hair, I grab a granola bar and start running towards UA High School.

 As I finish braiding my hair, I grab a granola bar and start running towards UA High School

Time Skip 

"I made it." I ran all of the way here. I was so fast it looked like I was using one for all, but I was not. I start walking towards the building where all of the other people were heading towards.

Okay, I am off to a rough start, but I can fix this. All I need to do is score in the middle. I am here to blend in and then tell my father the truth. I just need enough points to get in. 

Remember you have more experience even though you are younger. You can do this. You can do this. You can do this. You can do this. AHhhh. Stupid invisible rock making me trip. I am falling. I am falling. I am- "-not falling?" I open my eyes and I see that I am floating. "Wait- Why am i not falling?"

 I look in front of me and I see an average height girl with short brown hair, and brown eyes. "Sorry about using my quirk on you. I did not want you to fall. I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way. You're the second person I caught today." She says.