Chapter 74

Guys!!! I'm sorry that it always takes me forever to update!!! It's just i'm super busy with school... the good thing is my spring break is coming up soon, so i'll be able to work a lot on this story and update a few chapters!!! I'm sorry i kept you guys in suspense for so long...  Okay, here's the chapter!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked to the Curtis house slowly. I was the reason. I was walking slower than normal because I was thinking, about what I did... They all walked slower to stay by my side. I had absolutely no idea how I was going to tell the gang, never mine my sister! I hate myself. How could I have been so clueless, so fucking stupid to bet my sister in a drag race!? She is going to hate me, and she's... she's all I have... She's the only family I have left and she means more to me than anyone else... I had smoked at least three cigarettes on the way but I wasn't sure, I wasn't paying attention. We got to the Curtis house and the rest of the gang and all the girls were over, except for Jennie. Shaun took Melanie home while we were walking back because I saw him sitting in the living room when I looked through the window. I sighed and paced the porch. "You guys go inside I'll be in in a minute." I mumbled through my lips which felt numb. They weren't going to take the news well. I tried to think of the right way to say it, but every time I thought of something it just felt wrong. Em came out after a few minutes. She stepped in front of me to stop me from pacing. I looked up into her eyes. She was extremely concerned. "What's wrong, you've been pacing the porch for twenty minutes?" She asked, searching my face for an answer. I looked off into the distance and sighed heavily. I quickly replayed the day's most recent events and tried as hard as I could to stop myself from crying. But... I couldn't help it, my bottom lip quivered and I felt tears rapidly fill my eyes. They fell down my cheeks, one after the other, endlessly. I sniffled and ran my hands down over my face. Em pulled me into a hug and I sobbed onto her shoulder and squeezed her against me. She rubbed my back soothingly and played with the hair at the nape of my neck. She pulled back and wiped the tears off my face. "Johnny, tell me what happened. Why are you so upset?" She said and searched my face for an answer. I nodded my head inside. "Come on, I'll tell everyone at the same time..." I said and Em walked in the house ahead of me. Everyone was sitting down, except for Dal, Pony, and Blaze. I went in front of everyone and they all looked at me with concern. "Johnnycakes, what's wrong, man?" Two-Bit asked. "I messed up, man, I messed up real bad..." I said shaking my head and running my hands down over my face. "I don't even know how to say it; I can't even believe I did such a stupid thing myself! I just wasn't thinking, and I let my anger and my big mouth take over. After it happened I didn't even realize at first what I did! Oh my god, I hate myself for this..." I ranted and felt more tears spring to my eyes but this time I held them back. "Johnny, you're scaring us, what happened?" Sylvia asked. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to say what I did. I faced everyone entirely. "I bet my sister in a drag race against a Soc."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short, but i'm starting chapter 75 right now!!! Hope everyone liked it anyways, let me know what you thought. :)