Chapter 46

Shout out to @bvbarmygirl12 who is Jennie's FIRST girl best friend. There were like 5 people who commented on chapter 45 in the same hour so I just would have felt bad turning any of them down so I decided Jennie's going to have 5 girl besties!!! The other four will start showing up in one of the next few chapters!!! I might be able to get an update for almost everyday this week, it would depend on how much home work I have..... Here's chapter 46!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Dal’s P.O.V.~

We waited until Jennie was out of hearing range so I could talk to Pony. “What the hell was that man? You aren’t one to get mad like that.” I said and he looked away from my eyes. “You’re afraid of losing her aren’t you?” I asked and he nodded and looked up to me. “I just feel like she’s going to leave me for someone better, I don’t deserve her, she’s so much better than me.” He said and looked at the ground. “Hey, kid, if I know anything it’s that Jennie’s not going to leave you for that jackass. He’s such a terrible guy do you think Johnny would let her date Oakland?” I said and he shrugged. “Jennie’s too nice of a girl to just dump you for someone else; she would feel so guilty for doing that. And if I know anything about girls, it’s that they’re all different. Some are players and only have one night stands and others are faithful to one guy and only one. Jennie’s one of those types of girls. Okay, she’s not going to ever leave you unless you give her a reason to.” I said and he nodded. “You tell anyone we had a conversation the soft, I’ll kill you.” I said and he nodded quickly. We walked back over to the others to see Buck getting out of his car and a girl talking to the gang sitting on her horse. She turned when she heard us coming. Man was she beautiful. She had black and blue hair and ice blue eyes. She looked totally tough and hardcore, someone just my style. She matched so perfectly with her black horse she was riding. “Well who’s this beautiful broad?” I asked and walked up to her. “Blaze is the name and this is Fang, my horse.” She said smiled down at me. I saw Jennie, smirk from the corner of my eye as she looked at us. “Hey, Blaze I’m pretty sure Dally here wouldn’t mind if you stayed with him.” She said and Blaze turned to her then back to me and gave me an asking look. I glared at Jen and she smiled. She knew I liked this girl somehow. “Sure, I wouldn’t mind at all.” I said and smirked at Blaze. She smiled and blushed a little. “Jennie, you want to cool off Mickey Mouse for me?” Soda asked her. “Sure, it’ll give me a chance to talk to Blaze.” Jennie said and they walked away from us on their horses.

~Jennie’s P.O.V.~

Blaze and I were walking on our horses away from the gang. She seemed like a really cool girl. “So, are you dating anyone in the gang?” She asked me. I smiled down at the ground. “Awe, come on tell me who it is.” She bugged me. “It’s Ponyboy, the one who came walking up with Dal.” I said and she smiled. “That Dallas boy, man, he’s fine looking.” She said and looked back at him. I smirked, “I take it you like bad boys.” We laughed together at that. “Yea, you could say so, I mean I’m kind of a girl version of a bad boy, if that is even how you would explain it.” Blaze explained and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. I gave her a confused look, “I can’t really see you being bad?” “Well, I’m not to you because you’re just too sweet and nice, but like to just a lot of random people I look mean and tough and I’ve been described as hardcore before.” She explained and I nodded. “I think you’ll get along great with Dal, I have never seen him look at any other girl the way he looked at you.” I said and she smiled. “So tell me a little about yourself.” I said and she took a deep breath, “Well, I’m sixteen and I don’t really like to talk about my past, it’s kind of dark, that’s why I need a place to stay. I got sick of being surrounded by all that hurt and pain, so I left.” I looked at her, “You can tell me when you’re ready about your past, my past is kind of painful too.” She looked at me telling me to continue. “Well my parents, used to beat me and my brother, Johnny he was the one standing next to Soda, but they mostly beat my brother because he would keep me away from them. Our mother tried to kill him not too long ago and our father came chasing after me to kill me. That’s how I met the gang and I stayed with them while Johnny was in the hospital. I think you should stick around, you’ll like it here.” I finished and she smiled, “I think will, you guys all seem really nice, except for maybe Steve.” She made a weird face when she said his name and I laughed. “Yea, he needs a little getting used to.” I said and looked over at the boys. “They all really care about you, Jennie; I can see it in the way they look at you. You’re like their younger sister.” She said looking me in the eyes. “Yea, I know. They act like it too. I was almost raped by a Soc a couple weeks ago they all wanted to hunt them down and murder the guys.” I said and she looked shocked. “Oh my god, you were almost raped…. By a Soc?” She asked at the end. “Oh yea, you’re new here. There are two main social classes, the Socials or Socs or us the Greasers.” I explained and she nodded. “I know I’m a Greaser, and if anyone tries to mess with you again, just tell me. I’ll go talk to them about it, I may not start fights but if they start one I’ll end it.” She said and we laughed together. “Okay, I’ll be sure to do that, but the gang will probably beat you to it.” I said and we laughed again as we approached the gang again. “You guys seem to be getting along well and what did I tell you, Jen, he didn’t even have any problems with you!” Soda said and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, “Yea, I know. Um… Can someone help me down?” I asked and pointed to the ground. Ponyboy came over and grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He stepped away from the horse but still held me on his shoulder. “Okay, Pony, you can put me down now.” I said. “Nope, I’m good.” He said and chuckled. “Please?” I asked sweetly. “How bout no?” Pony said. “Blaze can you help me?” I asked and she shook her head and turned away from us. “Sorry, Jen, Fang needs some exercise.” She said and smirked at me. “Trader!” I shouted at her and she laughed. “Come on, Pony, put her down she has to help me put away Mickey Mouse.” Soda said laughing. Pony sighed, “Fine, I’ll put her down.” He placed me on the ground gently. “Come on, Jen.” Soda said and we walked back into the barn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think @bvbarmygirl12 about the introduction to your character!!! Until sometime later this week, STAY GOLD!!!