Chapter 58

Okay the only reason i'm updating today is because @Ponyboysbabe gave me the motivation to write a chapter and post it!! So thank you @Ponyboysbabe this one's for you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jennie’s P.O.V.~

The girls and I had left before the gang to go to the party at the school. Red and Blaze showed us there since they both knew where it was even thought Blaze was still new in town. We were hanging out in the gym underneath one of the basketball hoops talking. I was wearing a pair of army green skinny jeans with a maroon tank top and a red and black plaid flannel shirt tied at my waist, which was Soda’s, along with my black combat boots and a grey beanie. I re-did the braid in my hair but didn’t like it so I decided to leave it down. We all left our jackets in Red’s locker and surprisingly they all fit. There was a group of boys not too far away from us that kept looking over. They were Greasers, but I found it really annoying since I’m taken. Adri noticed my frustration with them. “Hey relax if they’re still looking at us by the time the guys get here we’ll have them take care of them okay?” She said and I nodded. “Okay but it’s just annoying since I have a boyfriend and all.” I crossed my arms. “Hey I’m finding this annoying even though I don’t have a boyfriend even though I wish Dal would ask me out…” Blaze said and gritted her teeth at the end. We all laughed. “Come on just give him time, Dal’s new at this type of thing. The only thing he’s ever loved before this is Johnny and probably me.” I said and flipped my hair over my shoulder. Blaze shoved my shoulder. “Shut up you cocky bitch.” She said laughing. “Make me.” I said and we just all started laughing. “So anyone thinking about finding a midnight kiss?” Ani asked. “I know Pony and I are, what about you guys? You and Soda, Ani? You and Dally, Blaze?” I asked and wiggled my eyebrows. They laughed. “Yea, we know that you and Pony are, just don’t end up pregnant and we’ll be fine with that.” Red teased and I shoved her. “I try and get Soda to figure out that I want him to kiss me at midnight, but he might not get the hints I drop.” Ani said and sighed sadly. “Awe, come on Soda may not be the smartest person out there but he picks up on certain things like that and plus you’d be good for him since I met his Ex and she tried to get him back but he denied. He seems to like you better anyways just the way he looks at you.” I said and she smiled. “With Dallas I know all I have to do is kiss him first or act drunk and he’ll kiss me at midnight.” Blaze said and leaned against the wall smirking. We laughed. “What about you two? Red, Adri, you guys going to look for a New Year’s kiss?” Ani asked and nudged their shoulders. Adri blushed as Red smirked. “I don’t know, I’d kiss Shaun but he’s gay…” Adri said and I laughed. Red shrugged, “I don’t know maybe I will have a midnight kiss maybe I won’t it’ll depend on if I find a good enough guy that I want to kiss.” We all chuckled. “I’m sure you won’t have a problem with that.” Adri said and Red rolled her eyes. I looked over across the gym to see some guys putting up a volleyball net. “Looks like they’re going to start the game soon. Wonder who’s going to play?” I asked and nodded over to the net. I leaned against the wall next to Blaze and crossed my arms. “I think our team is playing, Will Rogers, and a team from a town nearby like Oklahoma City or something.” Red said as the rest of the girls leaned against the wall. I was standing in the exact middle of the group. Adri looked at her weirdly. “You do know that Oklahoma City isn’t that close right?” She asked and Red flipped her off. “Oh shut up! You know what I mean!” She said and we all laughed. There were people that kept looking at us and then would walk away. “Okay what is everyone’s deal?!” I said and jumped away from the wall and faced the girls. Red seemed to know what I was talking about. “Oh, they think we’re some group of trouble makers and you’re the leader. They don’t know who you are since you don’t go here and they know me as a bad girl and Adri as mysterious sort of, she’s too shy that no one ever really learned much about her, right Adri.” Red said and nudged her shoulder. Adri blushed and smiled, “Yea, I guess so they also just may be scared of Blaze.” Blaze lightly punched her shoulder and we all laughed. The girls all stopped laughing suddenly and I turned to see the group of guys from earlier walking towards us. We stood as a group in the same line as before Adri, Red, me, Blaze, and Ani. We had our arms crossed and our weight shifted onto one side. “What do you guys want?” I asked plainly. “Nothing, what makes you think we want something?” One of them asked. “Oh, just the fact that you kept looking at us and you’re now talking to us.” Blaze said and shrugged. “Damn are you all snappy like them two?” Another asked. “It depends, on who you are. If you’re annoying and we don’t want to deal with you then yes we’re all snappy like them.” Red said and pointed to Blaze and myself. “Good thing we like feisty chicks.” The lead one said and smirked along with the others. I forced a sweet smile except it made it look like I was pissed. “Sorry boys but I’m taken,” I clasped my hands together and looked away “thinking”, “and I don’t think our friends would ever let us hang out with you, not that we would want to anyways.” The guys smirked and shrugged. “Oh yea, and where’s your boyfriend, I don’t see him around.” The lead guy said. I pointed behind me to Ponyboy and the gang walking up to us. “That’s my boyfriend and our friends.” I said and smiled as Ponyboy put his arm around my shoulder. The guys backed off after that. “How’d you know that we were right behind you?” Pony asked. “Because I know you; and you always come at the right time to my rescue.” I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my cheek back. “Come on guys the game’s about to start.” Ani exclaimed and pointed across the gym. We ran over and got seats together in the bleachers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a nice long chapter for you all!! Hope you like it!! Tell me what you think!!! @Cinnomanbuns12 Do you want a New Year's kiss and with who if you want one?? It can be with Steve or Two-Bit or with someone that i make up. Just tell me as soon as you can!! @emilie0228 OMG I AM SO SORRY I KNOW I PROMISED THAT YOU'D BE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I FORGOT BECAUSE I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER AS I WAS ON THE PHONE BUT I SWEAR YOU WILL BE IN ONE OF THE FIRST FEW LINES OF CHAPTER 59 I PROMISE TIME A MILLION!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SOOOO... LONG!!! Chapter 59 should be up on the weekend sometime or before that. Until then STAY GOLD!!!