Chapter 55

Sorry i kept you guys waiting so long for this chapter. It's all actiony and cool, well sort of, you can be the judge of that. My laptop is sort of fixed i am able to go on the internet now and log onto wattpad but its a little slow. Okay here's chapter 55

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I struggled against his grip again once I regained my motion back. His arms just tightened around me though. “Your boyfriend isn’t here to protect you this time.” He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. “Just let me go.” I said loudly and squirmed in his arms again. “I will get what I want, this time and nothing’s going to stop me.” He said angrily. I saw a few of the guys begin to step towards us. “I wouldn’t do that if I was you, I have a blade and I will use it if I have to.” He said and I could just hear the smirk on his face. “Okay, what’s your point we aren’t afraid of some blade.” Corbin said and shrugged about to step forward again. “I never said I’d use it against you.” Oakland said and they all froze along with myself. Oakland was going to use it against me. Now I wish we had hung out with Johnny and Pony today. I looked over and Adri to see her reaction to all of this. She looked scared and mad at the same time. Scared because of Oakland and mad because he was threatening to hurt one of her friends. I saw Adri reach in her back pocket and knew she was reaching for her blade. I looked her dead in the eye, and she gave me a ‘just trust me look.’ I nodded slightly back at her. “Oakland you don’t want to do this, think about what’ll happen when her friends find out, especially her brother and boyfriend.” Zander said with his hands up in surrender. He was always the most persuasive one. “I don’t give a shit, because they’re not going to find out right Jennie.” He said and breathed the words into my ear. I shivered. Oakland forcefully turned my head towards him to kiss me but I turned away. He tried again this time his grip was harder and tighter, but he was first distracted by a clank then two bangs from over by the entrance. He turned towards the gate and I felt his grip loosen just enough for me to get one arm free. “Jennie, catch!” Adri shouted as she threw her blade at me. It was flicked open and I caught the handle in my hand before quickly spinning around to Oakland, with one of his arms still around me, and slashing the knife into his stomach. From that point forwards everything moved in slow motion. I stepped back from him as Oakland stumbled back from the force. He looked down to the knife sticking out of his stomach then back up at me. Blood created an uneven ring around the knife, soaking his shirt. I couldn’t believe I just did that. I could’ve broken free of his grip and ran towards the others just using the knife as a warning. Or I could’ve just but him, but no I had to go full out and stab him. How am I going to live with this? I could hear people calling my name but they sounded like they were distant and jumbled and I couldn’t place who it was, like as if someone stuffed my ears with cotton.  Everything and everyone began to spin as he slowly dropped to his knees then collapsed on the ground beside him. His crimson colored blood created a small puddle around him making me step back further. I felt my knees give out from underneath me, but someone caught me before I was even close to hitting the ground. I looked the person who caught me in the eyes. They were spinning and blurry so I couldn’t place exactly who it was. “Jennie!” They shouted but it faded out and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. I can’t believe I just did that… I just killed a person… A living human being, with a family, and friends… Someone with a purpose…. A reason…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Will this be the last of Oakland? Will Jennie ever be able to get through this like Johnny did? Keep reading to find out! Do i got myself any football fans out there? Are any of you watching the superbowl tomorrow? i am! Not exactly sure who i'm routing (Probably spelt that wrong) for yet, since i'm a Giants fan. BRUNO MARS IS THE HALF TIME SHOW!!!! I AM SO GOING TO WATCH IT!!! Well tell me what you guys think!! Hope you all like it!!! I'll post the next chapter in a few days. Until then, STAY GOLD!!!