Chapter 64

YOU GUYS BETTER FEEL FUCKING SPECIAL BECAUSE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER JUST NOW AND IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT HERE AND I'M EXHAUSTED AND I HAVE WORK (yes i do have a job) TOMORROW!!!! But anyways hope you guys like it!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sleep over with the girls was a blast. And then a week later Valentine’s day was amazing too. All the girls and I hung out with our boyfriend’s privately since it was “couple’s day” so to speak. According to all the girls, Ponyboy was the guy who did the sweetest thing out of the gang. Now you’re all probably wondering ‘what did he do? Tell us!!!’ Just relax I’m getting to that. Well Pony and I just spent the day with each other and we talked and hung out at the park and his house and the skate park. It was funny when we got to the skate park everyone saw us holding hands and left so we could be alone. Some of you are probably going ‘That’s not that sweet. All guys do that.’ Yea, well I’m not done with my story yet, so I’m not at the sweet part yet. Okay the sweet part was when we got back to his house after the skate park. We were home alone and I had sat on the couch to watch some TV. Ponyboy came into the room and sat beside me with something hidden behind his back. I looked over at him and saw he was nervous. “Jennie, I love you, with all my heart. I love you to the moon and back. I love you with every ounce in my body. I love you more than anyone or anything. And I will always love you until the last flower dies…” He told me trailing off as he took a bouquet of roses from behind his back. I had tears in my eyes as everything clicked. The one plastic rose in the dozen and what he just said. I looked at him with glossy eyes. “Thank you…” I whispered and smiled at him. That was literally the best thing ever of that day. Well, maybe there was something else that happened that was pretty good too. Okay so I had gone home to put my flowers away and all the girls happened to be at the house as the guys all went out for the night since they already spent the day with their girls. So we walked back to the Curtis house talking about what each guy did for their girl and laughing at random stuff. When we walked in we stopped laughing as I saw a random chick sitting on the couch watching TV. I knew it wasn’t Sandy again because this girl had long, silky jet black hair that she wore in a ponytail and olive skin from what I could tell. I gave a confused look to the girls telling them that I didn’t know who she was either. She stood up and faced us, smiling. She was a little tall and had grey eyes and dimples on the sides of her pearly white smile. She was wearing very dark wash skinny jeans that the color had faded on some, blue converse, a white tank top that fit her skinny body nicely, and a chick version of a varsity jacket. We stood there starring at each other for a few seconds before she spoke up. “Hi, you must be the girls. I’ve heard so much about you guys.” She said and walked over to us and then it all clicked in my head. I smiled at her. “You must be Darry’s girlfriend. Oh my god, it’s so nice to finally meet you. I’m Jennie, this is Em, Blaze, Ani, Adri, and Red.” I said excited and pointed at each of the girls. She smiled at us, “It’s nice to meet you guys too.” I walked past her a little as she started talking to the other girls. “DARREL CURTIS, GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!!!” I shouted and he came running out. I crossed my arms and scowled at him. His girlfriend was laughing from behind me and came over and stood next to him. “You weren’t kidding Darry, but I like her already.” She said and smiled at me. Darry put his arm around her shoulder and she hugged around his waist. He was about to speak when the guys walked in just as confused as we were. They were about to ask as everyone went to their girlfriends, except for Steve he was still single. I stopped them before they could speak and pointed to Darry. “Dar, why don’t you introduce everyone to her?” I said and stepped back smiled and felt Pony hug me from behind. She smiled up at him as he began to speak, “Everyone, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend Dawn Wilson. Dawn this is the gang. The one with Jennie is Pony, my younger brother, the one with Ani is Soda, my other younger brother, the one with Blaze is Dally or Dal, the one with Em is Johnny, Jennie’s older brother, the one with Adri is Shaun, Jennie’s best friend, the one with Red is Two-bit, and finally the one alone is Steve.” We all waved at her and said hello. That was the other thing that was pretty good about that day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, i know this is a really short shitty chapter especially coming from me but the next one is gonna be great. A lot is gonna happen, *smirks*. Also for those of you who said you'd watch my YouTube videos if i started a channel, i need some help to come up with a name. I want "Nikki" to be in there but have nothing to do with Greasers or Magcon. and I want it to be catchy and stick to people. I was thinking like "DJ Nikki" or something like that but i'm not a DJ so.... Oh well, give me some ideas and tell me what you thought about the chapter. Until next time, STAY GOLD!!!!!