Chapter 16

Tomorrow is when I'm going back to my "normal" posting routine and I'll be posting 1-2 chapters a day!!!! Here's Chapter 16!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Soc looked stunned that I had that much strength in me. “For the last time, I am not fucking interested in you. Just leave!!!” I shouted at the guy. “I am not leaving until I get what I want.” He said taking a step towards me. “Well that’s to fucking bad because you are leaving without me.” I stated and then plain out attacked the guy, punching and kicking him left and right. “My brother would destroy you if he found out you were messing with me.” I stated grabbing his hair and pulling his head back. “Oh yea, who would that be.” He said smirking. “Johnny Cade the one that killed your Soc buddy, Bob.” I said and I could see a flash of fear in his eyes. I slammed him to the ground and noticed that his car was finally ready and Steve and Soda were watching me. I grabbed him by the back of the neck and dragged him towards his car. I threw him into the side. He regained his balance and turned to me with blood running down his face. I crossed my arms and smirked as he opened the door. “This won’t be the last you see of me. I will get you one way or another.” He said and with that he drove off. Soda and Steve began to applaud and I turned to them and smiled. “Well, you really don’t take no shit.” Steve said. “You bet, so if any of you decide to piss me off be warned.” I said and they laughed. I heard some people walk up behind me. I turned to see a couple guys my age and the head one had blond curly hair and brown eyes. He was okay looking but I’ve seen better. “May I help you?” I said crossing my arms. The curly haired one was about to speak but Soda cut him off. “What are you doing here, Curly?” “I came to talk to this beautiful broad if you don’t mind.” ‘Curly’ said and my hands balled into fists. “Soda.” I said and he mumbled a “hmm..” “Did he just call me a broad?” I asked just to be sure I heard correct. “Yesss….” Soda responded confused. “Listen here buddy I am not a broad. Last time I checked I am not a slut who rapes her face with a crayon and half dresses every day.” I said getting in his face and poking his chest. He and his friends backed away from me. “Okay, sorry my mistake.” He said holding his hands up in defeat. “Soda, she your girl or Steve’s?” He asked and I stood there astonished. What made him think that I was either of theirs? Just because I’m a girl hanging out with guys doesn’t mean I’m dating one of them. “Neither.” Soda replied and Curly looked a bit shocked. “So you wouldn’t mind if I took her out?” He asked glancing at me and a grin appearing on his face. Before Soda or Steve could answer I heard someone else. “Yea, actually I would mind if you took her out.” It was Ponyboy. He came over and stood next to me. “And I’m pretty sure if her brother didn’t want her hanging out with his friends, then I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t want his sister hanging out with Shepard’s gang.” He said and I smirked crossing my arms. Curly and his friends held their hand up in defeat and turned to walk away. “Jealous much.” I heard one of them mumble and then I realized that Pony sounded jealous. When they were out of hearing range I turned to the three boys. Soda and Steve looked like they knew something I didn’t and Ponyboy was looking at the ground. “Ponyboy were you jealous?” I asked and he looked at me. “No I wasn’t jealous I just thought that Johnny wouldn’t like you hanging around him.” He said but didn’t sound too confident with his response, but I just shrugged it off. “How was your day?” Soda asked and Pony shrugged. “It was okay, felt weird sitting alone at lunch, without Johnny there.” “Does anyone know what happened to Johnny?” I asked. I didn’t want anyone to know just so that way this can go away as soon as it’s over. “No one knows that he is in the hospital, but I have some good news.” Pony said. “What would that be?” I asked. “The heat in our school doesn’t work so we are starting winter vacation early.” He said and I rolled my eyes. “That means I have to spend every day with you, someone kill me now.” I said but there was a smirk on my face and my voice was dripping with sarcasm so he knew I was joking. “I’ll kill you, that means I wouldn’t have to see you every day either.” He said back with a smirk. “Jerk.” I said. “Smartass.” He retorted back at me. I couldn’t think of a mean enough name so I just stuck my tongue out at him causing them to laugh. “Such a child.” Steve muttered, ruffling my hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is really short, well it seems short to me, but they get longer!!!! I promise!!!!! Until tomorrow, Readers!!!!! Stay Gold!!!!!!!