Chapter 71

Hiya guys!!!! Sorry about all the super slow updates, i've just been super busy with school and stuff.... But anyways how was everyone's holidays?? Mine were good, i went to Dave and Buster's on Christmas at 10:30 at night and it was so much fun oh my god!!!! And on New Year's Eve i went to a lock in at my church with all my friends and we to bed at 7:30 in the morning New Year's Day and slept until 2:30 in the afternoon, but it was still a lot of fun. :) OH AND GUESS WHAT???? MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN 4 DAYS!!!! IMMA BE 15 ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! kay onto the story!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pony put out his cigarette as I faced him. "What'd he say?" He asked. "He'll be here in twenty with Ani." I said and leaned against the telephone poll. "They're probably going to go make out or something first." Pony said and it caused me to laugh loudly and agree with him. "So what are we supposed to do while we're waiting?" He asked me. "Walk towards my house, weren't you paying attention while I was on the phone?" I asked and began to laugh a little. "Oh yah, I guess you did say that..." Pony said scratching his head with a "thinking face" on. I laughed and turned around. "Come on, I ain't waitin' 'round for ya'." I said over my shoulder with a smirk as I began walking down the side walk. Pony jumped up and jogged to catch up to me but then slowed his pace so he walked by my side. He reached his hand down and intertwined our fingers. We walked toward my house in a comfortable silence, hand in hand. The street lights were on every five telephone polls so we were in the dark most of the time, but we didn't mind. "You know, I had fun tonight." I said and looked at Pony and smiled. "I'm glad you did because I did too." He said. "It was nice, just the two of us and not have the gang nearly always intrude on our alone time." I nodded agreeing. We walked in silence for a little while more then Soda picked us up and brought us back to the house where we hung out for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~

Another month has passed and now it was the middle of June. Everyone, the gang and the girls, was at the train station waiting for Shaun's lovely cousin, Melanie, to come in. Yay.... Someone shoot me.... Originally, it was supposed to be just Shaun and Johnny picking her up but then the rest of the gang wanted to go and then the girls wanted to go, so they dragged me along too. And I mean that literally, I'm still wearing my pajamas and my hair is still in a messy bun. "Ugh...." I groaned, throwing my head back, "I don't want to be here." "Well that sucks." Steve said. "Ya' know what Steve; shut up, no one likes you anyways." I said and even his girlfriend laughed. "Jennie, I know you don't like her, but please be polite." Johnny said, putting his arm around my shoulder. I stepped away from him and looked at him like he was crazy. "I hate her, Johnny, with every damn ounce in my body. And I will treat her how she treats me, I'm not going to be nice or even polite to her if she's treating me like a bitch." I said and Pony came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back into him. "Can you at least be the bigger person and try?" Shaun asked and I glared at him. "Please?" He asked and I sighed giving in. "Fine..." Shaun cheered at my answer and kissed me on the cheek quickly. "But if she's not here in five minutes I'm going home and back to bed." I said and held up my hand. We waited for a few more minutes and I was just about to tell the gang I was leaving when I heard that stupid, nasally, bitchy voice. "Shauny!" I groaned when I heard Melanie run over and met Shaun, while some poor guy had to bring over her luggage. The guy dropped off her luggage and stalked off, before he left though he saw my sympathetic look towards him and shrugged back at me. After the bitch hugged Shaun she turned to my brother. "Johnny! Oh my god, is it just me or have you gotten hotter?" She asked flirty like and I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I noticed Em turned a slight shade of red from anger and Sylvia and Dawn put their arms around her to calm her down. Well so much for trying to be nice to her. Johnny stepped back from Melanie towards Em and I stepped up away from Ponyboy. "Really? You're going to frickin flirt with him with his girlfriend is right there." I said and crossed my arms. She finally took notice 0f my presence when she turned in my direction and sneered at me. "Jennifer, I still see you're as bitchy as always." Melanie said and I forced a laugh. "At least I ain't a skank like you." I said and she gasped and placed a hand over her heart since I just insulted her. I smirked at her and she decided to ignore me turning away and towards Em. "So that's your girlfriend, Johnny?" She asked and he simply nodded. "Eh, you could do so much better..." She trailed off and turned away. Blaze stepped in front of Em, pissed, ready to attack that black haired, blue eyed bitch. Frankly I was pissed too; she had no right to talk to Em like that. She looked over the rest of the gang and her eyes landed on Ponyboy as she smirked at him and walked over to him. I became furious. The gang all looked at me knowing what was soon to come. "Well who's this cutie?" She asked batting her eye lashes at him as she basically hung off of him. My hands balled into fists. "Uhhh...." Ponyboy said, first looking at the gang for help, then the girls, then me. He stepped away from her but she just stepped with him. "Awe, come on, babe, don't be like that..." She seductively said, while shoving her boobs in his face. Now there was steam coming out of my ears. Usually one of the gang or the girls would come over to hold me back so I wouldn't explode but this was a time that it was appropriate to explode on someone. Two-Bit was about to walk over but Darry stopped him. "You know you want me..." Melanie seductively whispered into Pony's ear and that's when I lost it. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and yanked her back from him, so she was now standing next to me. "Bitch, that's my fucking boyfriend. You better stay the fuck away from him or I will personally beat the shit out of you and ship your ass back to Ireland. It's one thing to always be hitting on my brother but now you've crossed the damn line. Shaun, get your frickin cousin out of here before I wind up in jail and she's in the hospital!" I said and then with as much force as I could I shoved Melanie towards Shaun who nodded and gently pulled her towards his car as she glared at me. I forced a smile at her and waved, as if to say "Bye Bitch!" Ponyboy came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder. "Let's go home, I feel like having a lazy day since everyone's home and Dallas actually isn't in jail for once." I said, I was still a little mad that she had the nerve to do that in the first place, so that caused my sassy side to show. Everyone chuckled as we began to walk back to the Curtis house. Dal just slightly glared at me, "Haha, very funny Cade." "I know that's why I fucking said it." I said and slightly turned back to look at him. Pony just rubbed my arm up and down to try and calm me as we all continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be updating How Can You Love Me... I'm Different tonight also, right after i update this one and if you read my Jack Johnson imagine i willl be uploading a Hayes Grier imagine on the same book!!! :) Hope you guys liked the chapter!!! Tell my what you though!!!! I will try to update ASAP!!! But i hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and Happy holidays!!!! :) 

Until next time my loves, STAY GOLD