Chapter 15

I woke up very briefly the next morning when Pony got up for school. “Hmm…” I mumbled squinting my eyes. “I’m just getting up to go to school Jennie go back to sleep.” Pony said and I did after he kissed my cheek. It was another few hours later where I woke up again, but I heard voices in the room. “Should we wake her up?” Someone asked in a whisper. “I don’t know it’s after nine o’clock but she might just want to wake up on her own.” Someone else said. Was it Steve and Soda talking? I couldn’t tell. “Well we have to go to work soon and Darry said we have to watch her today.” I was more awake now and could tell that it was Soda and Steve. “How do you suppose we wake her up?” Steve asked. “Bucket of cold water?” Soda suggested and when he said this, my eyes shot open so fast. They didn’t see I was awake yet and were about to leave the room when I jumped out of bed. “I’m awake.” I shouted and they screamed in fear at the same time. “Holy shit. Never do that again.” Steve said and I just started laughing. “Y-yo-you sh-should have seen y-your fa-face.” I said between laughs. Suddenly I felt two strong arms pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I saw Steve smirking so I knew Soda had picked up. “Sodapop put me down.” I demanded and pounded on his back. “Nope.” He said shaking his head. “Please?” I pleaded pouting my lip giving him puppy dog eyes trying my best to look at him. I could tell he wanted to give in but he got encouragement from Steve, “Stay strong Soda.” I shot him a glare and he backed out of the room. “What will it take for you to put me down?” I asked crossing my arms. “Chocolate cake.” Steve yelled from the other room and Soda agreed. “Okay fine I’ll make you guys some chocolate cake later, just put me down.” I said and Soda placed me on my feet. “Really all you wanted was chocolate cake, I thought you would want a kiss or something like that.” I said and Soda slapped his forehead. “Why didn’t I think of that sooner?” He mumbled to himself. I chuckled. “You’re coming to work with us today, by the way.” Soda said and I nodded. “Okay, can we stop by my house first so I can change?” They nodded and we headed out to my house. Once at my house I changed into simple sweat pants and a tank top throwing a sweat shirt over it. I brushed out my hair and threw it into a messy bun and skipped back down the stairs. “Well you really dress for success don’t you?” Steve said about my outfit and I rolled my eyes and slugged him in the arm. “I don’t give a shit about what I wear as long as I’m not cold and comfortable.” I said and Soda nodded, “That’s a good modo to live by.” We walked out of the house and towards the gas station. It had been about ten minutes later when we got to the station and I just sat around, drinking coke, and watching them work on cars and stuff. The guys that came to get their cars fixed would try and flirt with me but I would ignore them and they would get the message, but a little after noon this one guy would not leave me the fuck alone I was getting so annoyed. Soda and Steve also didn’t know what was wrong with his car so they took hours to work on it. He started out like this, “Hey good lookin’ are those space pants because your ass is out of this world.” He just got worse after that. I even asked him to stop a couple of times but the dick kept continuing with cheesy pickup lines or dirty ones. He kept trying to put his hands on me and trying to put his arm around me. I was getting really annoyed and Soda and Steve could tell. They didn’t do anything though because this guy was huge and a Soc. All brawn, no brain for sure. I started to get forceful pushing him away and my anger was apparent on my face. “Feisty, just how I like em’.” He said pulling me closer to his body. “Can you just leave, I’m not interested.” I said shoving him away once again. “You aren’t interested yet, babe.” I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. “C’mon babe, I’ll show you a good time.” “Get lost.” I told him. All of a sudden he turned on me. I was slammed into the brick wall my arms pinned at my sides. “You are going to come with me whether you want to or not.” He whispered, his eyes looked as hard as ice and as dark as night. I tried to struggle lose but his grip tightened. I decided that I wasn’t going to play the nice weak girl anymore. I was tired of his shit. “Ya, know I’m getting real tired of your shit.” I said and the words spat in his face. I broke free of his grasp and shoved him back with as much force as I had. That’s when I noticed that there was a couple of Greasers watching me from across the street. Now it gets interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay only a couple more days of this every other day posting stuff. Sunday I'll be posting more than one chapter!!!! Stay Gold!!!!!!