Chapter 48

I'm not sure how long this chapter is but I spent a couple hours working on it so I hope it's good. @crazycats14 your character starts to appear in this chapter!!! Hope you like it!!! Another one of Jennie's new besties will begin appearing in the next chapter and the last one will be appearing soon I'm not exactly sure when though, it depends on how I write the story..... Here's chapter 48!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone shouting in my room and shaking me awake. They were saying, “GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!” Over and over again like a chant. I opened my eyes and saw Blaze standing there smirking at us. “What the fuck? Why did you wake us up?” I asked sitting up next to Ani. She smiled, “Well it’s ten o’clock, you lazy asses.” I hit her arm. “Shut up and pick out something for me and Ani to wear.” I said and she walked over to my closet and I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth. Ani did the same after me. When I walked out, Blaze had two outfits laid out on my bed that looked really similar to what she was wearing, skinny jeans, a tank top, and converse. I shrugged and changed. Ani came out and changed into her outfit also. I braided my hair like Blaze had her hair. “Are the guys here?” I asked and she nodded. “Yup, Johnny came over to the Curtis house and dragged us all over here.” She said and smirked. “I’m gonna hit him.” I said simply. Blaze laughed. “Oh, I almost forgot, Blaze this is Ani, Ani this is Blaze. So what happened after we left?” I asked and she smiled. “You guys missed a hell of a time. I’m now Two-Bit’s drinking buddy, Dally had to drag me home. I’m pretty sure I flirted with him the whole way and tried to sneak in a kiss or two, but whatever I did I’m just playing it as a drunken mistake.” She said simply. “You ready to meet my friends.” I asked Ani and smiled. She smiled back and nodded, “Yes, I do and I want to remind your boyfriend what I told him last night.” I rolled my eyes at her. “Please don’t, you scared him.” I begged. “He should be scared.” She said dead seriously but it failed because we all started laughing. I regained my breath and we walked out of my room. Blaze whispered something to Ani and they both slid down the stair railing before me. I shrugged and followed them down sliding on the railing. I landed and they were both bowing towards me. “The queen has arrived.” Blaze said fancily. “Long live the queen!” Ani chanted. I glared at them as the guys all laughed. “I hate you both.” I said. “Awe, we love you too.” They said sweetly together and placed a hand over their heart. I just shook my head at them and they just cracked up. I walked over to Johnny and smacked him upside the head. “What was that for?” He asked. “For making her get me up!” I said and he smiled. I then walked over to Pony and gave him a hug and he kissed me on the lips. “Hello, Ponyboy, I don’t know if you remember me but I told you that if you hurt Jennie, you won’t be able to have children.” Ani said normally with a sweet smile. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed and Pony nervously shook her hand. “Yes, I remember.” He said and I saw the gang looking at her weirdly. “I’m afraid of her.” Two-Bit whispered. She looked at them dead seriously and smirked. “You should be.” The looked on his face was just too priceless that Blaze, Ani, and I just started laughing that we fell to the ground. We sighed after we finished laughing and we stood up. “Well see you guys later, Blaze, Ani, and I are hanging out.” I said and we walked towards the door. “Got your blade?” Johnny asked. “Yes, mother.” I shouted back and I saw him cross his arms and scowl and the gang laugh at him. The girls and I laughed also. We walked towards the park and talked the whole way. We all just got closer and closer with everything we said and connected a lot more than I thought we would. We got to the park and sat on the swings. It actually wasn’t that cold today for December so all I had on was my new leather jacket from Dal, that’s actually what we were all wearing was a leather jacket. And there was a girl that I saw at the park wearing a leather jacket too. Damn, was every girl in town dressed similar today? She seemed lonely sitting on the edge of the fountain by herself. She had long wavy black hair and hazel eyes. The girl looked to be about fourteen and looked to be a little shy. “Do you think she wants to hang out?” Blaze asked. “We could go ask her.” Ani said and we all shrugged and walked over to her. “Hi, I’m Jennie, this is Blaze and Ani. What’s your name?” I said and she looked up at us. “Adriana.” She said quietly and looked away. “You’re shy aren’t you?” I asked and she nodded. “Well, you don’t have to be. We don’t bite; except for Blaze maybe, we aren’t too sure.” I said and Blaze acted offended and smacked my arm. Adriana, Ani, and I laughed. We all lay on the fountain and looked up and watched the clouds. She opened up to use a lot more than I thought and we told her about us. She was really nice and smart and had a great sense of humor like the rest of us. “I don’t know what it is but I’ve made nine friends in a month, that’s more than I’ve made in my entire life.” I said and they all laughed. “I don’t know maybe you’re just a late bloomer for friends.” Adri said with a smirk and she turned her head to look at me. “You guys are mean to me.” I said sarcastically sad and they all burst out laughing. “Hey Jen!” I heard Johnny yell. “Yea?” I shouted back. “Meet us at the DX around five. Okay?” He yelled. “Kay!” I shouted and looked over to see everyone. “Love you Pone!” I shouted at him and he blushed. The guys made fun of him a little. “Love you too.” He shouted back. “That your boyfriend?” Adri asked and I nodded. “Man, he sure is a doll, but don’t worry I wouldn’t try and steal him from you.” She said quickly at the end and I chuckled. “I didn’t think you would. Come on let’s go to DQ for lunch we’ve got a few hours to kill.” I said and stood up really quick and began walking around. That wasn’t such a good idea because I got really dizzy and I couldn’t see. “Can’t see!” I said and then I felt the ground hit my side. (This actually does happen to me all the time) The girls laughed at me as my vision came back to me. “Maybe you shouldn’t get up so fast and that wouldn’t happen.” Ani said sarcastically as she and Blaze helped me stand. “Just shut up and let’s go to DQ, I’m hungry.” I said and we all walked out of the park and towards town, but we stopped when we saw a girl getting jumped by the Socs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!!!! Yes, tomorrow is Friday!!! Maybe I can get a couple chapters done!!! Tell me what you think @crazycats14 If you don't like it I can go back and do some editing!!! :) Until I get the next chapter done, STAY GOLD!!!