Chapter 67

Hey guys so before i put the next chapter i just want to say that it is really short and i made it basically a filler chapter and the next chapter will be much better and be longer. :) 

Next if you usually read my author's notes and like how short they usually are and don't want to read a long one then i suggest you skip to the dashed line because i'm going to be going on a rant, since i need to vent a little, and then trying my best not to brag but still tell you guys about Sunsation last Thursday. So yea, if you decide to read this thanks :)

Okay so this chapter would have been up sooner but my emotions have been a roller coaster lately and it's not because of my hormones or anything like that because they're not like mood swings because i would like wake up one day and be my normal self all happy and smilely and jumpy, then the next i'm like really sad and upset and overreating to stuff i shouldn't (I'll explain this later) and i feel like my best friend is mad at me because she hasn't texted me all week except to say that her mom couldn't pick me up this friday. Also like i wish they had a convention type thing for Wattpad writers or Tumblr bloggers, like Magcon or Sunsation, but for people like us, because i want to do something like that so bad, but i can't sing or play guitar and i'm not funny, they only thing i'm really good at is writing and they don't have anything for that. Also to those of you who watched my first youtube video i'm just going to give up on that because i can't edit and i just don't have the motivation of effort to make a video every week, so sorry to the people who watched my first one. Um... I think thats about it for a rant. 

Now onto Sunsation! Okay so i went to Sunsation last Thursday and it was so amazing!!! We went to Subway on the way there and i feel kind of stupid now because i was wearing a frickin sweatshirt and sweatpants in the middle of frickin summer!!! But we got inside the place were in this like room in the basement waiting to be let in and it was really unorganized because they were letting in the lower grade tickets, to wait with us, before all the VIP got out. and i almost started crying because the "line" wasn't moving and more and more time was passing and i thought that i wouldn't get to meet them. But rachel, my friend, said that she would get me in even if she had to fight through everyone. So while we were waiting Luke Foushee came in and was taking selfies with a bunch of girls and i didn't know who he was at first so i wasn't going to ask him for a pic, but then someone said Luke and I was like I KNOW WHO THAT IS!! And then he walked into the crowd we were all standing in and walked right past me so i got a selfie with him and i was really happy. So we finally got to the front and we were only like 2 groups away from being let in. And Dillon walked over and i was one of the first people to see him and i started to freak out, not because if was Dillon but because he was wearing a Bruins shirt. XD So we finally got in and before i begin, Chris, Kirsten, and Brent weren't there and Daniel Skye was there so yah. But we get in and the first three we met were Daniel, Jake, and Dillon and they were all such sweet hearts and gave us hugs and asked us how we were doing and stuff. I stood between Jake and Dillon for the pic and Rachel was between Daniel and Jake. And as we were walking away i CLEARLY said "Dillon," And he looked at me, "love the shirt." Since i love the bruins and i mean like i clearly said it, it wasn's like rushed or anything like that and i nearly died at this, Dillon quickly pointed at me and said "I love you." And i wasn't expecting it so i basically mumbled back "love you too." and yah yah, i know they are supposed to say it and all that stuff but shh, let me have my moment. and then we go upstair to meet Aaron, Taylor and Matt next. And so it was my turn and i walked over and gave my phone to the person taking pics and hugged Aaron then posed for a pic since they were like rushing everyone along. and they took for pics and in each one Aaron's head moves closer to mine and after the pics Matt goes, "I love you Babe." Or something really close to that and Taylor said something similar and i quickly gave them hugs and walked off. and the show was absolutly amazing!! I loved it so much i've been like dying to go to it again, so hopefully they'll do this next summer too!!! And i got a Matt shirt but they only had XL or XS so i got the XL and it's really big on me but oh well. Oh yah the part about me overreacting. that happened i think Friday. But anyways so i had been thinking and thought, "One of the guys walked up to each girl to hug them as they were let in but they didn't do that to me." So then i started thinking that they didn't want to hug me and were purposefully rushing just me along and then i remembered that Taylor said "oh okay." When i hugged him cause it was kindof really quick and unexpected so that made me start to cry because i seriously thought they didn't want to hug me and they're my idols so it broke my heart. But a few hours later i realized that they were rushing everyone and i was just overreacting as usual so yea, sorry if you read all this now here's the chapter :)