The begining

(A/N. Ok so first i just wanna say that although Kaya is a female version of Kai, she's gonna be a little different in personality and other things. For example. She isn't gonna be egotistic as normal Kai. She is also going to have been going on kendo classes and martiel art when she was younger to be able to defand Nya and herself from danger.
And one more thing, her way of unlocking her true pontential is gonna change, you will see how. Anyway lets begin shall we.)

It was a nice and beautiful day in Ignacia and Kaya was working on a sword in her family's black smith ''Four weapons''. She was dressed in a red T-shirt, black jeans and had her hair in a braid with an elastic band.

Kaya: Ok easy now, and cool it down, and there.

She took out a perfect sword from the bucket of water.

(Like i said she is different from normal Kai more patient and wiser)

Nya: Looking good big sis.

Kaya looked at her little sister Nya.

Kaya: Thank you lil sis all we need now is customers.

She sighed as Nya put her hand on her shoulder and gave her a comforting smile.

Nya: Don't worry we get customers.

Yeah Four weapons wasn't doing great with business, but Kaya wouldn't give up, she'd promised herself that she would take care of the shop after her parents disappeared. She had to take care of Nya and make sure she was safe which wasn't easy, but she did it because she loved her sister very much.

Nya: By the way you never told me about your date last saturday.

(Yes Kaya was dating some guys she thought would respect her for being more then just a nice looking girl. But so far they didn't last long.)

Kaya cringed just at the thought of her date.

Kaya: Oh yeah him. He was the worst so far. He has an ego as big as the earth, he loves the color brown way to much and he has trophies that i know 100% is fake.

Nya: Ok that is bad but just keep looking you find the right one out there somewhere.

Kaya:Yeah you are right. Come on let's get back to work.

Suddenly Kaya saw an old man walk into the shop and look around.

Old man: Hmmm many weapons for samurais but none for ninjas.

Nya: Oh sorry about that sir.

Kaya: If you want we can fix it for you it will take a couple of weeks though.

Old man: No it's ok but there is something else I am looking for here and it isn't weapons.

Kaya: Uhh sorry sir but i don't think that you will find that here we only sale weapons sorry.

Old man: It's ok i'm sure i'll find it have a nice day.

The man then walked away.

Kaya: Oh well we might not have gotten a customer but it's ok. I mean we still have eachother what could go wrong?

Just then the sky turned dark and Kaya and Nya looked to see what is happening. Out of nowhere big vehicles flew over a hill and the one who is driving them was.

Nya: Skeletons? But how?

Kaya: I don't know but go inside and stay there!

Kaya then took out a katana she made herself. She started to fight the skeletones one by one and managed to defand herself.

Samukai: Take down that girl and find the map and take her sister!

Samukai started to step out of the truck. And two skeletones Kruncha and Nuckal was arguing over who goes first until Samukai told the to go find the map, so they snuck inside the shop and found it without Kaya noticing.

Kaya was surrounded by skeletons but then Nya came with a bò staff and started to hit skeletons.

Kaya: Nya! What are you doing? I told you to stay inside!

Nya: And what? Let you have all fun?

Kaya rolled her eyes and saw Samukai. She also saw that he didn't have any weapons so she went to attack him. But then Samukai laughed and showed Kaya his four arm each holding a dagger.

Kaya: Oh no.

She fought with him and fell backward to the ground. Everything seemed to be over for Kaya, when suddenly a golden tornado hit Samukai so he was knocked back.

The tornado settled and it was shown to be.

Samukai: Sensai Wu your spinjitsu looks rusty.

Wu: Nothing then bone to sharpen it's edge Samukai.

The two of the started to fight while Kaya was still fighting skeletons with Nya, until a giant mecanic hand was shot from one of the vehicles and grabbed Nya.

Nya: Kaya help!!

Kaya: Nya nooo!!

She yelled as the vehicles started to drive away. And Samukai hoped on laughing loudly.

Kaya ran after but fell to the ground heart broken. Her parents where gone, and now her sister the only family she had left was kidnapped and she felt helpless. She was crying until she felt a hand on her sholder. She looked up and saw that it was Wu.

He helped her up and looked a little guilty.

Wu: I'm sorry I couldn't save your sister.

Kaya: It wasn't your fault, that skeleton was distracting you.

Wu gave her a comforting smile.

Wu: Don't worry we get her back, but first you must train you have potential.

Kaya was thinking, could she really trust this man? But he was her only hope to save Nya. She thought for a minute and then she decided what the right thing was. She wiped her tears away and turned to Wu.

Kaya: I'm in!

( And that was the first chapter hope you liked it )