Ghost story.

The ninja where being chased by Morro's Dragon.

Wu: Take positions.

They did so and saw Morro fly towards them.

Cole: Ah, I give you this much. That ninja never quits.

Morro's dragon shot fire at them.

Zane: Port side!

Nya doghed it. And Morro went to a new attack.

Cole: The cannons!

Jay jumped on a canon and fired but missed. Morro kept firing at them.

Jay: Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?

Wu: Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea.

Jay: Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago.

They saw Morro fly closer.

Cole: If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble.

Morro laughed as he landed on the bounty and summoned two green blades.

Wu: I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff.

Zane: Kaya and I will take you to our quarters while Jay and Cole will keep him busy.

Cole: Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us.

Jay: Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?

Zane: Because I'm the intelligent one.

He and Kaya went with Wu leaving Jay and Cole.

Jay: Ah, let's take this guy.

They started to fight him. Nya looked on.

Nya: Why am I steering the ship? There's a reason autopilot was invented.

She activated the autopilot and ran off. Morro knocked Cole back.

Jay: Oh, great.

Nya used her boomerang blade to take away one of Morro's swords. Morro attacked her and she doghed it. But the attack made the autopilot deflate.

Nya: Oh, that's not good.

The ninja screamed as the bounty swerved. Morro made his way inside to Wu, Kaya and Zane.

Zane: Our quarters aren't much further. Go, Sensei. Kaya and I will hold him back.

Wu ran while Kaya and Zane took care of Morro. The others held on trying to not fall off.

Cole: We'll crash if we don't stabilize the Bounty.

Nya made  her way to the steering wheel.

Nya: Ugh. Come on, pull up. Pull up!

Zane and Kaya fought Morro, but Zane was hit on the head with a crate. Leaving Kaya to fight alone.

Morro: Your team will fall apart without its Green leader.

Kaya: I'll lead them. And make sure you go down if it's the last thing I do. Sensei says you won't give up. Well, neither will I!

Jay and Cole catched up with Nya while Wu reached his room.

Jay: Ah! Are you aiming for that mountain?

Nya: Trying to rise above it! Ugh, a little help?

As Cole and Jay helped out, Nya turned on the boosters. The bounty barely missed the mountain, making a hole in which Kaya almost fell out of.