Never trust a snake. Part two.

In the dessert..

Lloyd was walking looking at the map and repeated what Skales said mockenly.

Lloyd: You should've released the constrictal, venemari or heavens forbid the anacondrai then we would have had a tussle.

He looked up from the map and saw the tomb of the anacondrai which looked like a snake tooth.

Lloyd: Yes I found it. Anacondrai the most feard and powerfull serpentine of them all. If they are afraid of the anacondrai then that is what they are gonna get.

He opened the door and walked in just to find piles of bones. He then got scared of a big snake that appeared out of nowhere and he fell on the ground.

The Snake: I apologize my dear boy. But my look often make People run away.

He picks up Lloyd's flashlight and give it to him and help him stand up.

Lloyd: What happened to the others?

Snake: Oh they starved to death without food. Those poor unfortunet souls. But anyway what's your name young man?

Lloyd: Lloyd Garmadon son of lord Garmadon. And Ninjago's future ruler. And who are you?

Pythor: I'm Pythor P. Chumsworth. And i'm in your service because you freed me.

Lloyd: You're not gonna betray me are you? Cause the hypnobrai and the fangpyre allready did.

Pythor: Of course not. I hardly have any friends and i wouldn't like to lose a potential One

Lloyd: I don't have any friends either. How about becoming my loyal servant and take revange on the ninja.

Pythor: I love that idea! You know Floyd.

Floyd: It's Lloyd.

Pythor: Whatever. I think this will be a start to a wonderful friendship.

The bounty

The ninja where still trying to get the answer to the riddle.

Jay: Ugh this riddle is so hard.

Cole: Kaya do you know the answer?

Kaya: No sorry. This riddle is hard there is many answers to it but i don't know what the right on is.

Jay: Well we gotta find out I don't know how much I can train.

Cole: Yeah while we ate training the enemy is having fun.

And Cole was right. While they where training Lloyd and Pythor was having fun. When they where back in the tomb they talked about Lloyd's school and was planning to take revange. Lloyd then took a nap and Pythor tried to steal the map but didn't succed.

On the bounty the ninja walked into Sensai's room.

Wu: Ah you must have found the answer.

Cole: Yeah Sensai we have. Ready? One, two, three.

All: Teamwork.

Wu: Wrong answer.

Just then the alarm went of and everyon ran to the bridge.

Kaya: What's happening sis?

Nya: Lloyd and a serpentine have overtaken ' Darkley's boardingschool' .

Jay: That school is full of evil people.

Cole: They still need our help.

Kaya: Let's go!

They arrived at the school and discused how they would sneak in. Then Jay got an idea. They stood on the anchor.

Kaya: Jay this is the most dangerous plan ever.

Jay: Trust me we're gonna be fine. Just hold on tight.

He signaled Nya and she sanked the down slow and easy..... just kidding it was the oppisete.

They landed through the roof inside a classroom where the kids where tied up in. Cole cut the rope and let them free. He then saw Kruncha and Nuckal and they where also tide up so he let them free to.

Kaya: They're on the roof let's go.

The ninja ran up to the roof but different ways. Cole climbed on the chain, Kaya and Zane used spinjitsu up the stairs and Jay took the elevator.

Kaya and Zane came to a classroom and went through the door just to be trapped in slime. Cole came the the floor Pythor was on but got coverd in dust. Jay stepped out of the elevator and chased after Pythor.

Lloyd was paniking on the roof while Pythor where blocking the entrance. Jay was able to break the boards and came out on the roof.

Lloyd: Oh No! What are we gonna do now?

Pythor then took the map.

Lloyd: What are you doing? I thought you where my friend.

Pythor: All you wanted was to inslave the Serpentine. I have better plans.

He then disappeared out of thin air. Just then the bounty came and on the upper deck Sensai was standing.

Wu: Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon you get here right now.

Jay grabbed him and trowed him over his sholder and walked on board the bounty.

Cole: What is his punishment Sensai wash his mouth with soap?

Kaya: Ground him?

Zane: Make him sit in a corner?

Wu: I have a better idea.

Later that Night

Wu: And that's why Jack the rabbit never trusts a snake.

Lloyd: Thanks for the story uncle. If dad had reed it for me i wouldn't had freed the Serpentine.

Wu: We can't change the past but we can change the future. Sleep well Lloyd.

Wu walked out of the room to the deck where the other ninja where standing.

Jay: Sensai why isn't that little brat getting punished?

Cole: Yeah he get a bedtime story while we get to train.

Wu: That remindes me. Why aren't you training? Did you find the answer to the riddle?

Zane: No Sensai. Tell us what is the best way to defeat an enemy?

Wu: I think i let Kaya tell you.

The others turned to Kaya. Wu had walked away.

Cole: You knew but didn't tell us why?

Kaya: I wanted you to figure it out yourself. And also that was payback for dragging me into your punishment.

Cole: Ok sorry but what is the answer?

Kaya: It's to making them your friend.

The others: Oh.

The ninja then looked at Lloyd when he was sleeping smiling. ( Not creepy at all ).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎇