The void

The ninja where inside Arcturus floating around. The only one happy was Jay.

Jay: Is this the greatest thing ever or what?

Kaya: Where are you? We're trapped in space and you...where did you go?

Jay: Guys, we're in space. I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donnegan gets to enjoy.

Lloyd: Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!

Jay: Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on your dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?

Lloyd: We have to find a way to take control of the ship. If they get the Golden Weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance.

Kaya accidentally bumped into him.

Kaya: But there's no access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in.

Zane: And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breath away, in the negative sense.

The Nindroids piloted the rocket.

Cryptor: Delta V guidance. Data point zero thirty. Initiate auto sequencing.

Min-Droid put the time for five minutes.

Zane: Enjoy it while you can, Jay, because in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplemental boosters are set to detach.

Lloyd: Uh, I'm a ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?

Kaya: That the portion of the ship we are currently stationed will soon detach and we will be abandoned in space with it.

On a screen was Nya, Wu, Garmadon and Pixal appering.

Nya: Hello? Kaya? Anyone? Can you read me?

Kaya: We read you loud and clear.

Garmadon: They're alive! They're alive.

Nya: Whoa! Yes!

Wu: Good to hear you boys. We're going to get you home safe. Pixal was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency spacesuits.

Cole: That will be a doozy. We can't get the spacesuits unless we go outside. Problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?

Garmadon whisperd to Wu and coverd his micrphone.

Garmadon: They are completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?

Kaya: Uh, we can still hear you.

Lloyd: Yeah, we could really use some encouraging words right about now.

Wu: If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself.

Kaya: Hm, for ones I can't figure it out. Can anyone else figure that one out?

Jay: His wisdom usually takes a while to set in. But we don't have a while!

Pixal: Zane, you're the only one who can survive outside the ship.

Zane: She's right. I'm the only one who doesn't need oxygen. I must go alone.

Kaya: Go get 'em, Zane.

Zane went outside and was almost blown away.

Cryptor: Approaching comet. Prepare to disengage supplemental boosters.