The snake king.

Somewhere in the dessert was Pythor and Skales. Pythor was digging for something while Skales just looked.

Skales: We're wasting time Pythor. There's nothing here then sand.

Pythor: Keep digging. The lost city of Ouroboros is here somewhere. And when we find it and unite the tribes agian then we will release the great devourer.

Skales: You put to much faith in stories.

Just then Pythor hit something in the sand. It looked like a lever.

Pythor: Hehe. Skales I think we've found it.

He twisted the lever and the sand around them drained and Ouroboros started to show up.

Pythor: Skales I present to you the city who used to be lost. Ouroboros.

Meanwhile the bounty was flying in the air and the postman was following it on a flying bike.

Postman: Wait I got a package for Sensai Wu.

Inside the ship the ninja, Nya and Lloyd had a dissociation about what was the best way to defeat a serpentine.

Lloyd: First I stomp on his tail. Then when he turns around a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stuned I dissarm him.

Cole: To late. He's allready hypnotised you and you're under his control.

Zane: Or his allready put you in a squess.

Kaya: Or also spit his hallucinogenic venom. Trust me nothing you want.

They noticed that Sensai Wu walked in.

Lloyd: Uncle. What is the best way to defeat a serpentine? If you don't know what kind it is.

Wu: Sadly the only way was the holy flute that you four lost.

Jay: Ahahah. Pythor stole it.

Wu: Whatever the case. Without it we have nothing to combat their powers. You may have stopped them for unite before. But they will try agian and this time become stronger.

Cole: Don't worry Sensai. When I unlock my true potential and become the green ninja we don't even need that flute.

Zane: I thought I was destend to be the green ninja.

Jay: The only thing you are destend for Zane is being weird.

Kaya: Can you three stop arguing about this.

Lloyd: Yeah yeah. What's in the box uncle?

Wu: Your new uniforms.

The ninja took their new uniforms.

Jay: It has armour.

Cole: Battle claws.

Zane: The material is light and breatheble.

Kaya: Really beautiful.

Lloyd: Nothing for me?

Wu: Uh you get the box.

Just then the alarm went of and everyone ran to the bridge.

Cole: Seams like a small fracture of our slithering friends is causing trouble at mega monster amusment park.

Lloyd: Amusment park! Can I come with you please I can help.

Wu: Sorry nephew but you stay here where it's safe.

Lloyd: Ohhh. Ninja get all fun.

The ninja stood on the deck with their new suits.

Cole: These new uniforms feels so good.