The team assamble

Kaya's pov

After I'd packed up everything i needed, and locked the door to the shop, me and Wu started to walk.

While we walked I couldn't stop thinking about Nya. Wu had told me everything about the golden weapons and who it was who ordered the skeletons to take Nya. Lord Garmadon, the dark lord himself. He'll regret taking Nya from me that was the only family i had left.

Wu: We're here.

Wu's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked around to see a beautiful monastery.

Kaya: Wow I've never seen such a beautiful place.

Wu: I know. But now it's time for training.

Wu then pressed a button under a dragon statue and a whole training course was revealed. I was ready to train.

Third person pov

Wu sat down and poured himself a cup of tea.

Wu: Now, let's start with something simple. Finish the course before I finish my tea.

Kaya thought what the best technic was and showed that she was ready.

Wu: Ok go!

It went well for Kaya. It was almost like she'd done it before. She ended the course and looked at Wu.

Wu: Very good, almost did it in time. Do it agian.

Wu poured up more tea in his cup. And Kaya did it over and over agian, until she finaly did it.

Wu: Excellent work young student, you've been doing great and now it's time to go to bed.

Kaya: Okay but I just wonder how do you unlock spinjitsu?

Wu: You know when it happen. Well goodnight.

And with that, they went inside to go to bed.

Some minutes later.

Kaya was in the bathroom in her night gown brushing her teeth.

Kaya: I'm glad that Sensai think I'm doing great.

She then took out a photo of her sister Nya. A small smile appeared on her face.

Kaya: Don't worry Nya i'll save you i promise.

She kissed the photo and put it back in her pocket.

She then walked out of the bathroom and walked to her room. On her way she heard something and it felt like something, no, someone was watching her. She looked around and then felt a presence behind her. She was going on instinct and quickly grabbed the person behind her and throwed them into a wall.

She saw who it was, someone in a black ninja suit that had a pair of nunshuks. She then heard something behind her, so she turned around and saw two others who was also in black ninja suits. One with a scythe and one with trowing stars.

They both attacked her but she managed to dogged them. She knocked them to the ground and ran to the course. There she grabbed a sword and stood there waiting for them. Then they came right on time. They was using their weapons but, Kaya was more skilled than them with sword,  and she managed to take the weapons out of their hands.

She then pinned the biggest one to the ground and grabbed his arm, holding it in a police lock. She looked at the other two who looked worried for their friend.

Kaya: If you want your friend here to still have an arm you better back away.

The two slowly backed away. Then the door opened and Wu came out.

Wu: Kaya let him go now.

Kaya reluctant let go of the persons arm and helped him up. The three masked people bowed at Wu and Kaya then realized who they where, and what just happened.

Kaya: Wait a minute, was this a test for me? Then this must be my teammates.

Before Wu could answer one of the guys interupted.

Guy 1: Whoa whoa whoa hold up. You never said anything about a fourth or that it was a girl.

Kaya looked his way annoyed and the biggest nodged him and spoke.

Guy 2: What he means sensai, is that we've trained together, we are solid.

Kaya giggeld a little.

Kaya: Didn't look like it to me.

Wu: Enough! You four have been chosen to an important mission. But first. Ninja go.

Wu did spinjitsu and changed the four ninja's clothes. They where different colors. White, blue, black and Kaya looked at her suit and saw that it was red. The one in blue spoke up.

Guy 1: Wow look what color I am.

Guy 2: Wait a minute I'm still in black.

Wu then spoke up.

Wu: Zane white ninja master of ice.

Wu said pointing at Zane.

Wu: Jay blue ninja master of lightning.

Jay: That's not all I'm master of for example...

He started until he was interupted.

Kaya: Just be quiet.

Wu: Kaya red ninja master of fire.
And Cole black ninja master of earth.

Cole the went up to Kaya and reached his hand out. Kaya shook it.

Cole: Nice to meet you miss don't worry I have your back and to be clear I'm not scared of anything in this world.

Zane: Exept for dragons.

Cole: I said from this world Zane. Dragons aren't from this world.

Wu: Ok tomorrow we will head out to find the first golden weapon.

Kaya: And then my sister!

Jay shined up.

Jay: We are saving a girl? So cool. Since she's your sister, I just wanna know. Does she like blue?

Kaya held her sword to his neck and gave him a death glare.

Kaya: You back off, or you're not gonna have a tounge anymore. Understand?

Jay nodded and backed away slowly.

The ninja took of their hoods and showed their faces. Kaya looked at them. Zane had platinum blonde hair, Jay had hazel hair and freckles. She then looked over to see Cole. When she did, her heart was pounding in her chest. Cole was good looking with raven black hair and beautiful brown eyes. But she then thought to herself.

Kaya: No Kaya don't think of that now! Focus on saving Nya!

Now when the team was assambled the mission can begin.