The rise and Day of the great devourer.

Wu was sitting in his room meditating and saw through the the smoke the ninja fighting snakes and him and Pythor. Just then the great devourer came into frame. The vision ended and he sat up in shock.

Meanwhile the ninja where in the dinning room with the fangblades.

Nya: How is it that torch fire mountain is the only place to destroy the fangblades?

Kaya: The fangblades are made originaly from the great devourer's teeth so that is the only place hot enough to destroy them.

Jay: Can someone pass the salt.

It was a stormy day and the the bounty sweyd from side to side. Which made the salt come to Jay by itself.

Jay: Thanks.

Cole then came in looking green and ready to throw up.

Cole: Please. No talk about food. How much longer till we're there?

Jay: Not long. Het Cole you're looking kinda green. Do you want a mucuc salt sandwich?

Cole then ran to throw up and Kaya followed to help him.

Jay: Speaking of green. Who would have thought the litte Lloyd would have been the green ninja.

Nya: I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to belive he's going to become the greates ninja that ever lived.

Jay: Where is he anyway?

Well Lloyd was in the training room and it didn't go so well for him. He fell to the ground and then Pythor showed up and laught.

Pythor: What a joke. You have always been a boy that chases stupit dreams.

He lifted Lloyd up and tied him to a dummy and put tape over his mouth. And turned inviceble.

A bus was driving by the torch fire mountain and little kid saw the bounty and told his mom. But she didn't belive him and just thought it was his imagination.

The ninja where standing on upper deck with the fangblades in their hands. Wu stood and just watched into thin air.

Kaya: Sensai are you okay?

Wu: I'm sorry if i've been distant lately. But I have been thinking that one day you don't need me anymore. And that my time is over.

Cole: Sensai that's crazy. You still have a long time.

Wu: I have seen through the smoke vision and couldn't see tomorrow.

Jay: Maybe that's a good sign. Like we destroy the fangblades and everything's gravy.

Wu: Let's just get rid of them for good.

The ninja walked onto the plank buy then something was wrong with the generator so the ship tilted to the side. Sensai was sliding to the edge of the plank and the ninja went to save him. He lost grip and fell but the ninja managed to catch him. Meanwhile Lloyd became free and ran to the communicator.

Lloyd: PYTHOR'S ONBOARD!!

The ninja where shocked when they looked around to see Pythor with the fangblades.

Pythor: Sorry that I can't stay. But I got this devourer thing going on. Toddelo.

But Lloyd stood infront of him.

Lloyd: Where do you think you're going?!

Pythor: A little cliche don't you think.

Lloyd: Cliche?

Pythor: You wouldn't understand.

Lloyd then attacked him and then Nya came in her samurai meck so Pythor backed away. Lloyd took this chance and hit him. Pythor then jumped of the bounty and landed on a serpencopter.