The curse of the golden master

The ninja had just returned to the city. Cole was still carrying Kaya who was stil unconscious.

Cole: Hang in there Kaya. You'll be alright.

Jay: What happened here?

Nya: No power, that's what happened.

Zane: Are we too late?

They stepped on a tripwire and alertee the civilians.

Man: Outsiders must answer to the Postman!

Postman: Return to sender!

They civilians cheered and Cyrus rolled up.

Cyrus: Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds.

He then saw Pixal.

Cyrus: Pixal, amazing! You're...powered.

Postman: You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed.

Cyrus: Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo!

They left.

Cyrus: We have real problems to address. Pixal, what's powering you?

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane gave me half of his heart.

Cyrus: Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted. Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your Techno Blades until we find it.

Jay: Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect. Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's Serpentine.

Nya took out the scale.

Nya: Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb right under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit.

Cyrus then saw Kaya unconscious in Cole's arms.

Cyrus: What happened to Kaya?

Cole: She fought tech Wu and got knocked unconscious. She needs medical care.

Cyrus: Don't worry cole. I take care of her till you return.

Cole gave Kaya to Cyrus and opened up a manhole. He jumped in.

Cyrus: Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous.

Jay: We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets.

Zane allowed Pixal to enter the manhole before him.

Cyrus: Uh, P.I.X.A.L., where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done.

Zane nodded at Pixal.

Pixal: As you wish, Mr. Borg.

The ninja went in the sewers as Pixal and Cyrus left with Kaya.

Cole: Hope Kaya get better.

Nya: Don't worry Cole.

Jay: Yeah it's Kaya we're talking about. Nothing can keep her down. She's strong.

Cole: I know. I'm just worried.

Nya: Me too. She's my sister after all. But I know she'll be okay.

Jay: Me too.