Family reunion. (Bonus chapter 2/3)

(A/N. Ok so. I Said that i shouldn't write from hands of time to seabound. And i'm not so this is my own my own Canon. So we know that Saunders is Krux and that he forced Ray and Maya away from their kids. So in this Acronix don't come back, he's still stuck in time. Krux didn't want Ray and Maya for making weapons to his army. He wanned them to make the big mech to when he get the time blades. Anyway let's start.)

Kaya and Nya was in the museum. It had been one week after day of the Departed, and they wanned to help. Saunders walked up to them.

Saunders: Kaya, Nya. What a nice surprise. What brings you here?

Nya: We wanned to help after what happened last week.

Kaya: Yeah the others wanned to help too but they're busy with moving into the temple of airjitzu.

Saunders: Well I'm glad that you wanned to help. If you need me then i'll be in my office.

He walked off and Kaya and Nya started clean up. Then Kaya stopped infront of a painting of Ray and Maya.

Kaya: Nya come look at this.

Nya walked to her and saw the painting.

Nya: Is that?

Kaya: Mom and dad. Just like I remember them.

Nya: Just think. Their daughters got their powers. You dad's fire and me mom's water.

Kaya: Yeah. Wonder why this painting is here?

Nya: We should probobly ask Saunders.

Kaya nodded and they walked to his office and heard him talk to himself without him noticing them.

Saunders: This is great. Now when my prisoners kids is here, I can catch them and make them continue working on the mech. And then I finaly can get you back brother. I swear because otherwise my name isn't Krux.

Kaya and Nya looked at eachother and whisperd.

Kaya: Prisoners kids? Do you think he means us?

Nya: We're the only ones here. And if that's the case then his prisoners must be.

Both: Our parents.

The bursted into the room making Krux jump.

Krux: Oh do you need me?

Kaya: Stop pretending. We heard you monologing. Big mistake.

Nya used her powers to trap Krux.

Kaya: Start talking.

Krux: Ok you got me. My real name is Krux, I was one of the old elemantal masters together with my brother Acronix.

Nya: Which elemant?

Krux: We had the element of time. We tried to rule over Ninjago with our powers but Wu, Garmadon and your parents stopped us by making the four time blades which took away our powers. We got sent in time, I was lucky and managed to get out just some months after that but not my brother.

Nya: You talked about some mech. What was that about?

Krux: After that I went under the name Saunders and got close to your parents. Then I reveald myself to them and told them that they would work for me or I would hurt you both. They had no Choice then to listen to me. They are working on a mech that after it get the time blades it can create a rift in time and I would reunit with my brother and we would crush the elemantal masters and take after Ninjago.

Kaya: Yeah but we stopped you before that happened.

Krux: True but it doesn't matter because I'll never tell where your parents are.