Codename: Arcturus

Under the Endless Sea, Pythor and the Nindroids swam toward the Nindroid MechDragon, where the Overlord was.

Pythor: Get down there.

The nindroids put ballons on the mechdragon and made it float to the surface. In one of the windows could you see a purple form inside.

Meanwhile

The ninja where in the Temple of Light.

Lloyd: I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Kaya: Let's do this.

Lloyd striked the bell, giving the ninja their powers back.

Zane: The Elemental Power, it's inside us.

Kaya: Let's bring up the heat.

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?

Cole: No dirt off my shoulder.

Zane: Chill out.

Outside was Garmadon shaking his head.

Garmadon: Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy.

Wu: But it was your son's decision to make.

Garmadon: The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers.

Wu: Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier.

Garmadon: As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest.

OverBorg  was working on what looked like a rocket while Pythor and Cryptor looked on.

Cryptor: Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions. You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him.

Pythor: No. He's, uh, consumed at the moment.

Cryptor: This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he's alive only to use us, you will pay dearly.

Pythor: The Overlord will reveal himself when he chooses to. May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed.

He walked Into a room and throwed the Overlord up. (Ew)

Pythor: The Nindroids are impatient. They doubt your existence.

Overlord: They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this. Not...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus.

Pythor: Forgive my ambivalence. It's just that this plan. It's...it's—

Overlord: It's the only way I can become the Golden Master. With news of Lloyd giving away his Golden Power, there's no use hunting him anymore.

The ninja worked in Borg Tower to search for the Nindroids.

Garmadon: Any update on the search?

Wu: Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg, but the ninja are in the field where we don't have eyes.

On screen.

Lloyd: No sign of Nindroids in the Toxic Bogs.

Wu: Lloyd, while you're out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?