Operation land ho!

Jay fell and landed in Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk.

Ed: What is that racket?

They saw Jay laying on the ground.

Ed: Our son!

Edna: Oh, you mean our adopted son, Ed. Remember?

Ed: Of course I remember, Edna. But this is the second time he's landed on our doorstep, and if you think I'm not going to help him, well, you don't know the man you married.

Edna: Of course I know. That's why I married you. Oh, I hope he's all right.

Ed: Now, how does someone just fall from the sky?

Jay: Mom? Dad?

Dogshank approached Sqiffy and Bucko.

Dogshank: There you two are. Nadakhan has a mission for you.

Bucko: Back so soon?

Sqiffy: Did you give our respects to the Tiger Widow?

Dogshank: Haha, very funny. Now get out of here!

They ran away and Dogshank walked inside the room where Clancee and Doubloon tried to put Nya in a dress. Dogshank grabbed Nya and put the dress on her.

Nya: Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Miss No-Fun?

Dogshank: Most girls would be lucky to marry a man who can give them whatever they want.

Nya: Well, we're not most girls, are we? Besides, what I want is to not marry him. But I don't suppose you'd help me with that.

She was put infront of the mirror.

Clancee: Oh, d-d-don't she look pretty in white?

Nya: Pretty? I look hideous! And what's with these four arms?

Dogshank: It was his mother's. We'll make alterations.

Nya: Ugh! I hate dresses.

Doubloon noticed something.

Clancee: A blowpipe?

Dogshank: And a dart filled with Tiger Widow poison. Real nasty stuff. I should know. Careful, one drop of it is deadly.

Clancee: But to a Djinn, it'd slow him down long enough to do something stupid.

Nya: Please, you can't tell him. You have a choice. You don't have to do this.

Clancee: He'd blame us for even letting it get this close.

Dogshank: Clancee, get rid of it. Now hurry up. The ceremony run-through is in few minutes.

Jay told his parents about their predicament.

Jay: And then when I tried to save Nya with the Traveler's Tea, she said since I had the most important wish, I was the one who needed to be saved. Then she pushed me through the portal. I had no idea where I was going. I guess with my parents on my mind, it sent me where I needed to be.

Edna: Oh. Hear that? He called us his parents.

Ed: So that's why Ninjago is falling apart.

Jay: If I could take back the wishes, I would. But I can't. It cost me my friends, the love of my life, and most importantly, the two people who care for me the most. And now it's up to me, and me alone, to stop the wedding and save the world. Just one guy against a Djinn and his entire army.

Ed: Now you stop it. Stop making excuses.

Jay: Uh, excuse me?

Ed: Every time you're over your head, you make a joke and you try to laugh it off. Right now is not a time to be a man of words, but a man of action.