Snakebit. part One.

On destiny's bounty the three male ninjas where sleeping peacefully until they got awakened by Wu.

Wu: Evil dosen't sleep so neither should you. Come on wake up.

The three groaned and then Kaya came in.

Kaya: Sensai's right I don't think evil is gonna wait for you to wake up.

Cole: Not like that was a rest. My back has more lumps then the mattres.

Jay was going to brush his teeth but didn't noticed the sand on his toothbrush.

Jay: We where up all night talking about our new headquarter. I'm just glad that we have a roof over our heads.

He brushed his teeth but spat it out thanks to the sand.

Zane: So What's the lesson today Sensai. Strike if the Scorpion. Or the grace...

Before he could finnish he fell through the floor.

Wu: I think chores would be a great lesson.

All but Kaya: Chores?!

Kaya: I think it's a good idea.

Sensai walked out of the room.

Jay: Ugh this place is gonna take forever to fix Up.

Kaya: Maybe if we do it the normal way.

The others understod exactly what she meent. They started cleaning their own way and after about an hour everything was done. The ninja where playing video games when Nya and Wu walked in.

Kaya: What took you so long?

Nya: Wow this place looks much better.

Jay: Yeah you know we just had to do it our way.

Wu: It is better but can you keep it clean.

Just then they heard a car hunk so they looked out to see an old couple driving what looked like a car.

Kaya: Who are those People?

Jay: It's my parents please if they start talking don't keep them going they don't know how to stop and then the whole day have past and..

Kaya: Ok we get it they talk much. No wonder you talk that much.

They all walked out to greet Jay's parents Ed and Edna.

Jay: Mom. Dad. What are doing here.

Kaya: ( wishper to Cole ) shouldn't the question be how knew he was here.

Edna: Oh look my baby boy We're so happy to see you. It's been so long.

Jay: Mom I called you two days ago.

Edna: Yeah and that is to long time.

Ed: Yeah. So My son when are you coming to the junkyard.

Jay: Dad not infront of my team.

Edna: Oh he doesn't like when we tell that he was raised on a junkyard.

She then saw Nya and Kaya.

Edna: Oh you two are so cute. You are just my sons type

Kaya: I'm sorry ma'm but i allready have a boyfriend but not my sister.

Nya: It's a pleasure meeting you. Maybe Jay can show you around.

Ed and Edna agreed and Jay showed them around then they came to the bridge.

Jay: And this is the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on in Ninjago. And this...if a Serpentine's not giving us answer and we have to stay up all night...