The last hope

On the Dark Island, Garmadon and the Overlord was watching the Celestial Clock as it counted down.

Overlord: The clock is only hours away from finishing its countdown to the Final Battle between good and evil, Garmadon. Why so sad?

Garmadon: Me? Sad? Ha! Nonsense. I couldn't be happier. It's just...

Overlord: Lloyd?

Garmadon: I still have to battle my son in order to transform Ninjago into my image.

Overlord: Battle and defeat, if evil is to prevail.

Garmadon walked away sad of the thought that he must fight his only son. In the meantime the ninja ( exept for Kaya ) where "practicing" their new powers on the shore of the Island.

Cole: Order up. Coconut flakes freshly crushed.

He used his powers and crushed the coconut.

Zane: It is good to have our powers back.

Jay: Yup, you're right. And since we've all been working on our witty quips to follow every cool thing we do, I'd say we got this final battle in the bag. Or should I say. I'd be shocked if we lose!

Cole shot a coconut and Jay used his Lightning on the coconut. He laughed as it exploded. But there was on thing the pieces fell on Kaya as she and Sensai walked to them.

Wu: Enough! Are you trying to reveal our hidden location?

Kaya: And trying to tick me of Jay? Because it's working.

Jay: S-s orry Kaya.

Cole: Sorry Sensai. We're was just practicing our new weapons.

Wu: Be wary of overconfidence, ninja. While it is true your powers can defeat the stone army, only Lloyd alone has the power to defeat Garmadon. When it is all over, then we will see who laughs last.

Ninja: Yes, Sensei.

He walked away. And Kaya turned to them.

Kaya: Ok my turn for target practice.

Cole: Ok so what target?

Kaya: Jay!!

Jay gulped and ran as Kaya chased him with her sword while Cole and Zane just laughed.

In the distance, Dr. Julien was repairing the falcon while Lloyd watched.

Julien: Every cog, every gear is important. If one piece is missing, or out of place, the invention won't work.

He closeed the falcon's panel as it started to work.

Julien: Come now, little one. Time to fly.

The falcon flew and Wu walked up to Lloyd.

Wu: It is like you ninja. You each serve very important roles, and are key parts to a magnificent fighting force.

The falcon flew by the ninja and Cole thought it was a coconut and shot earth at it.

Cole: Eat dirt, scumbag!

Zane shot his ice to stop Cole's attack.

Zane: That is not a coconut!

Cole: Nice reflexes.

The falcon squawked and landed on Zane's arm.

Zane: Good to have you back, old friend.

(Back with Lloyd and Wu)

Lloyd: If we're all gears, what if I'm the gear that doesn't work? What if I don't do my part? What if I can't defeat my father?