Curseworld part 2.

The Preeminent has just been released, threatening to take over Stiix.

Wu: Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived.

Misako: But where's my son?

Ronin: We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like, now!

Ghoultar laughed as the ninja saw the Preeminent.

Jay: Whoa!

Kaya: What is that thing?

Zane: She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm.

Cole: I know one thing, she ain't pretty.

Jay: Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch.

Nya: If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago!

She sprayed Water on it, but nothing happened.

Kaya: Fire!

Jay: Lightning!

Zane: Ice!

Cole: Earth!

They projected their powers at the beast, but she remained unaffected.

Zane: She didn't notice that.

Jay: Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures.

Ronin, Wu and Misako was helping the citizens on to a boat.

Ronin: Hurry, on board!

Wu: This way.

Misako then saw something.

Misako: Look, it's Lloyd!

Ronin: That's not Lloyd.

Wu: It's Morro.

Morro laughed.

Morro: You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end.

Wu: You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all Sixteen Realms. I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys.

Morro: You made me believe I was to become the Green Ninja. Now I am!

The Preeminent grabbed Misako.

Misako: Wu!

Wu: Misako!

Morro: The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!

Ronin: Warm up that paddle. We're leaving when they get back.

Zane saved someone from the Preeminent's grasp.

Woman: Thank you.

Nya: Get to the ship, hurry!

Zane: I don't know how to stop this thing! It just keeps coming!

Kaya used her Aeroblade to slice off her tentacle.

Kaya: Ah, you stop one, two more grow in its place.

The Preeminent destroyd Jay's vehicle.

Kaya: If there ever was a time to unlock your True Potential, sis, it's now.

Nya: Let me just flip the switch. Oh yeah, I'm not a Nindroid. I don't have a switch!

Zane: If Ghosts can't withstand Deepstone, perhaps the same goes for the Preeminent. But we'll need a larger dose.

Cole: My bike's made of Deepstone. How about I jam it down her gullet? Cover me!

Misako grunted as she tried to free herself. Wu tried to help, but the Preeminent separated them.