Can of worms. Part two.

Kaya and Jay arrived at the toxic bogs that didn't smell so good.

Jay: Ew what's that smell?

Kaya: The toxic bogs the fiums don't smell so good. And be carefull this water will eat through anything.

They jumped from tree to tree till they landed by the tomb. Jay opened the door and a terrible smell came out.

Jay: Ew! ( Echo: Ew! ) Hehe.

Kaya: Lets be quick before Pythor gets here.

They where about to walk in but Kaya heard something and went that way.

Jay: Looks empty we must have just missed him. But check this out. They say you're the green ninja but i say i am! ( Echo: I am, i am. ) I AM! ( Echo: I am, i am. ) Hehehe.

Kaya rolled her eyes and kept looking for the source of the sound when she saw a frog.

Kaya: Hey little guy. You shouldn't sneek up on people like that. If i wasn't a trained ninja then...

But she got interupted when a venemari that rised from the water and spat in her eyes. She stumbled back and her sight started to go crazy.

Kaya: Oh no hallucinogenic venom. Jay!

Jay: No I'm the real Jay! ( Echo: no I'm the real Jay. )

More snakes started to show up while Kaya started to see the snakes as elves and gingerbread men.

Kaya: Oh No it's getting worse. Jay!

Jay went to help Kaya. Just then Cole and Zane arrived aswell.

Cole: Are you two ok?

Kaya: Yeah just got hallucinogenic venom in my eyes but it's ok.

Just then Pythor jumped out if the tomb. Zane tried to play the flute but pythor took it. The snakes then made the ninja jump on a log that floated on the acid water.

Pythor: I got a sinking feeling that this is the last time I see you four. Mwuhahaha.

Cole: Ok I used to hate dragons but now I really hate snakes.

Zane: I just want you to know that its been an honor to fight beside you.

The others agreed and prepared for the worst. But then a rope was infront of them.

Kaya: Someone else who sees this or just me?

Cole: No we see it to.

They climbed onto the rope. And all of a sudden a mechanic suit came down and scared the snakes of. It was reveald that someone was inside of it.

?: Pyther target confirmed. Time to tag.

The person then shot a dart at Pythor. The ninja walked up to the person.

Zane: Thanks for the help we wouldn't had made it without yo.....

The person sprayed gas on Zane that knocked him out and did the same with the other ninja and then flew of. Later the ninja where found by the bounty. The ninja told the others what happened at dinner.

Jay: It was so cool. A big mechanic robot came down and...

Zane: Samurai! It was a samurai.

Lloyd: What's that?

Wu: Highest rank of warrior.

Kaya: Well I didn't see him that clear with the hallucinogenic venom.

Cole: Don't worry it will wear of soon.

Kaya: I hope so.

She tried to eat but missed the mouth.