The day Ninjago stood still.

In the city of Ouroboros was Skales getting crownd to the king of snakes. He ordered that the serpentine would dig under Ninjago and bury them like Ninjago did to them. Every snake cheered.

Meanwhile in Dareth's dojo was the ninja training Lloyd who had a blindfold over his eyes.

Cole: Don't relay on your eyes. Use your ears.

Dareth walked in.

Dareth: Uh guys. I'm training a class later so I would appriceat a clean dojo.

The ninja then began. And Lloyd doghed their attacks and they were close to mess up the dojo and Dareth was not happy. Jay was evan close to breaking the window but Dareth opened it so he flew outside.

On the bounty meanwhile was Wu looking at a photo of him, Misako and Garmadon when they where younger.

Misako: I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete.

Wu got stardled and but away the photo under his hat.

Wu: Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses.

Misako: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja. I thought maybe we could go over it together.

She then showed him the scrolls.

Wu: Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days.

She then looked at Wu.

Misako: I should have chosen you.

Wu: The past is the past.

Misako: Yes, but there's always the future.

Just then a rumble was heard.

Wu: The ground moves. I fear unnatural causes.

They went to the dojo as a tv reporter was live on tv.

Gayle: NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger.

The ninja came outside.

Cole: What do you think this could be?

Kaya: Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while.

Misako: He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way.

Wu: Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else.

Jay: But what is it?

Zane called his falcon.

Zane: My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above.

Underground was Skales ordering the Constrictai to dig up Ninjago. And he got some venom from the devourer on his arm.

Skales: Ugh! Disgusting! This infernal Devourer's venom has seeped everywhere!

He then bumped into a snake.

Skales: Ugh. Why are we stopping?

Snake1: My lord, we've hit something. We can't dig through.

Skales: Nonsense! There is no such thing.

He then saw that it was a door but he didn't know where it lead.

Fangtom: It's ancient. Perhaps older than the Serpentine themselves.

On the dark island was Garmadon climbing mountains.