Darkness shall rise.

In Ninjago city people was cleaning up after the devourer. The ninja where lifting up a lamp post.

Cole: Finaly. All fixed Up and serpentine free.

Kaya then used her powers to get the post to stand still. But it drained her powers very much. After the ninja gave their weapons to Garmadon and he stole them. Then their powers was starting to disappear.

Kaya: All done.

Cole: Take a little rest you used the last of your powers.

Jay: Just great. We don't have our weapons. Our elemantal powers are gone. Our dragon's hurt. Our tank need to be fixed. And we don't have a place to live because our ship is destroyd.

Kaya: Atleast we can do spinjitsu.

Zane: No one ever said that being a Hero was easy.

Kaya: He's right. Our good deeds might not make us rich. They can make us richer in another way.

Jay: I don't feel rich. But i still feel great pitching in. By the way where's Nya? Wasn't she suppose to help?

Nya: And I have. I have found a place for us to live.

Jay: Really? But the list for living in Ninjago city is a mile long. How did you do it?

Nya: I know a guy that knows a girl. And that she knows this girl that knows this guy. And this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she could help you. If you catch my drift.

Jay: And where are you going?

Wu: We need some parts to fix the tank. And the dragon ointment I orderd have finaly arrived. It will take a day but when we're back he Will fly again. Punch it Nya.

Nya: Ay Ay Sensai.

They soon drove of leaving the ninja behind. Jay looked at the paper he got.

Jay: Patty Keys. Real estate Queen. This is exactly what we need. Ones we get a roof over our heads we can finaly start probably train Lloyd.

Cole: Good. Because we know that lord Garmadon won't take any breaks. And the serpentine is still out there.

Speaking of the serpentine. They where by the destroyd bounty.

Skales: Serpentine, we've been exiled for the last time. Fear not, I will lead you.

Snake1: Lead us? To where? The City of Ouroboros has been destroyed. We have no home.

Snake2: You want to lead us so badly, why should we trusssst you?

Skales: Because I was the one who told you in the first place not to awaken the Devourer. But no, you listened to Pythor.

Just then a familier voice spoke Up.

Garmadon: You want a home... I'll give you a home.

Skales: Lord Garmadon!

All the snakes turned to see Garmadon behind them with the four weapons in his hands.

Garmadon: Forgive me, I haven't been myself lately. But now that I have the Golden Weapons, it's time that I got back to my roots. If I'm going to rule Ninjago, I know I can't do it all by myself. The Skeletons served their purpose, but I've always been partial to snakes. If you want someone to follow, follow me.

Skales: You are to follow me, not him!

Garmadon: You want a home, I give you a home.

Garmadon then used the weapons to rebuild the bounty.