The invitation. (Season 4 chapter)

In a jungle, Lloyd hid from nindroids. He attacked a few and entered a cave. There he dodged lasers but accidentely stepped on one. Nindroids started to attack him.

Lloyd: Ninja, go!

He used Spinjitzu on the Nindroids. He entered a hole in the floor with a rope and tried to reach the golden armor, but it disappeared. Wu and Cyrus walked in.

Cyrus: You got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids.

Lloyd: If I can't steal the golden armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?

Cyrus: Some secrets are best kept safe.

Wu: Lloyd, where are the other ninja? I asked for all of you to take part in this test.

Lloyd: Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans.

Cyrus: I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant Pixal since his memorial. It's heartbreaking.

Wu: If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you four apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours.

Lloyd: I'll do what I can, but it won't be easy.

Wu: The greatest lessons never are.

Jay walked onto a stage for a game show.

Crowd: Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge Ever!

Jay: I'm Jay, Ninjago's most lovable ninja, here before the Gauntlet of Humility to see who will be Ninjago's next hero, and whose dreams will be gone, in a flash!

He used his lightning to reach a platform.

Jay: I'm here with Cathy, tireless mother of four, pillar of the PTA, and returning contestant. Tell me, Cathy, after being humbled by the Gauntlet the first time, what makes you think this'll be any different?

Cathy: Because ninja never quit!

Jay: (Laughs.) Okay, Cathy. Start the doomsday clock!

Cathy made it across the obstacle course, but fell. Jay ran to her.

Cathy: Heh, I got farther than last time!

The crowd cheered. After the show, Jay made it back to his dressing room. He looked at a picture.

Jay: Ninja never quit, huh, Zane?

Lloyd: The team needs you now more than ever.

Jay turned around and, after seeing Lloyd, gasped.

Jay: How did you get in here?

Lloyd: I'm a ninja, and you are wearing makeup.

Jay: Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's concealer, a time-honored tool of the ninja. And what do you mean "team?" Without Zane it's not the same. Sure me, Cole and Kaya are still close friends. And i'm going to be their best man on their wedding. But being a team after what happened it won't work.

Lloyd: You don't belong here, Jay. This isn't you. You're the Master of Lightning, not the Master of Lighting. You know where I'll be if you change your mind.

Lloyd was gone and went to find Cole chopping wood in the Blackwood Forest.

Lloyd: The team needs you now more than ever.

Cole: I thought I was good with a scythe. Turns out, I'm even better with an axe. Ugh, I'm tired of fighting, Lloyd. Tired of Serpentine, tired of Nindroids, tired of everything ninja related. Out here, no one knows who you are. No one expects anything of you. And now me and Kaya can focus on our life together without worreing about someone wanting our help. Now We're just normal citizens.