The forgotten element

The Anacondrai Cultists chanted as the captive Elemental Masters was brought in.

Clouse: Bring in the prisoners.

Griffin: So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister.

Shade: What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?

Neuro: We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. Too bad it's too late.

Jay was humming.

Kaya: Jay! Why in the first spinjitsu master's name are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?

Jay: Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd will come save us. You just wait.

Kaya looked at Skylor who turned her head away from her.

Kaya: Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours.

Skylor: You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice.

Kaya: Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea that we would become great friends, or yours? Because it worked.

Skylor gaspee and then smiled.

Zugu: Lock 'em down. All rise for Master Chen!

Chen used Gravity to levitate his throne.

Chen: Look at me. I'm floating.

He almost fell, making the Cultists gasp.

Chen: I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me.

Jay: You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja.

Chen: Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons.

Jay: Any minute now.

Chen: That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!

He stole their powers.

Chen: The power is mine. All mine!

Jay: He never came.

Chen: Take them to the factory.

Skylor: Father, please, spare Kaya. I've seen inside her head. She's different. She can help you.

Chen: You see a friend in the girl, don't you? If it will make you happy. Leave the red one.

Lloyd, Nya, and Garmadon watched the palace at a distance.

Lloyd: He knows I'm coming. But I can't just hide here and do nothing.

Nya: We have to wait until nightfall. There's too many.

Lloyd: And then what? Every minute we're out here, he grows more powerful and—

Garmadon: Son, Chen grows strong by taking from others. But real power does the opposite. It empowers those around you. Like the way you've empowered me. We will get you to Chen, and you will destroy his staff.

Eyezor walked past two Cultists.

Kapau: Would you look at that? If a foot soldier like Eyezor can move up the chain of command, why can't we? I mean, the guy's only got one good eye, and we each got two. We could spot a ninja twice as fast as he could.