Never trust a snake. Part One.

On the bounty.

Zane woke up from his weird dream about the Falcon talking to him. He hit his head when he woke up. He the looked around to see that Jay and Cole wasn't there. He walked over to Kaya's room but she wasn't there either. So he walked out to the bridge and saw Nya and Wu talking.

Zane: I guess the hunt starts early.

Wu: A watching eye never sleep.

Nya: Yeah especialy when Lloyd and the Serpentine is still out there.

Zane: Where are the others?

Wu: On the upper deck training.

Zane walked out to the deck but didn't find anyone. He looked for them but then saw the Falcon that flew away he ran after it. Then he felt a present behind him.

Zane: Lord Garmadon. You where banished!

"Garmadon": Only to return for the golden weapons. So i can recreat Ninjago in my own image.

He summond two swords and attacked Zane. But Zane douged the attack and pulled out his shurikens. But Garmadon caught him and throwed him to the ground.

"Garmadon": Your time is over ninja.

He then throwed a big crate om him but then he noticed that Zane was saved by another ninja who lifted the crate with no problem but it was not one of the other three it was.

Zane: The green ninja. The ledgant is true.

The green ninja and Garmadon fought and the green ninja showed of more power for example they pulled out the nunshuks of Lightning and hit Garmadon so he fell of the ship. Then the falcon landed on their sholder and they had flames in their hand.

Zane: Thanks for the help but who are you? Kaya? Who are you green ninja?

Zane then woke up hitting his head and saw Jay, Kaya and Cole in the room just laughing.

Cole: Look who's awake.

Jay: You gonna be late for training.

Zane: Why didn't anyone wake me up.

Kaya: You looked to have an intens dream so we didn't wanna freak you out.

The ninja then became ready for training. Wu gave them instruktions. Kaya consentrated on what Sensai said but Jay and Cole was more focused on what Zane was dreaming about.

Cole: Zane what where you dreaming about?

Zane: I saw the falcon and then the green ninja.

Cole and Jay: The green ninja.

Sensai turned around to see Jay and Cole being shocked.

Wu: That looks like the shocked monkey. Try to consentrate.

Jay: You can't just say that and no more. What else happened?

Zane: He was fighting lord Garmadon.

Cole: Ok so who was it?

Zane: I don't know. They was like a fusion of all of us.

Kaya: Guys can you be quit and try to focus on Sensai.

Jay: But Kaya this is importend we can't just....ow ow ow ow.

Sensai interrupted Jay by pulling his hair.

Wu: Sence you dosen't focus you all gonna be punished by training today and tomorrow with no free time or video games.

Cole: How long?

Wu: Until you know the answer to this riddle. What is the best way to defeat an enemy? Good luck.

Kaya: Wait Sensai! Why am I being punished I wasn't even in their conversation.

Wu: That might be true but you where talking to them to make them be quit so you choosed to talk insted to ignore it.

Sensai walked away and the other ninja was terrifide of Kaya especialy Cole. He knew that if you drag her into something so she gets punished even if she didn't do anything on your level you won't be alive that long.

Cole: Kaya are you ok?

Kaya: Yeah i'm ok. Sensai's right I should had ignore it. So Zane tell us about your dream agian.

Zane was telling his teammates about his dream.

Meanwhile in another part of Ninjago.

Lloyd and the fangpyre where riding on the snake vehicles and saw in a distant the hypnobrai who was ready to fight. Fangtom and Skales where running to eachother but stopped.

Fangtom 1: Skales! Our old friend.

Fangtom 2: We didn't think we would fight you. Mmmm we see that you've worked up in the world.

Skales: Well if it isn't the fangpyre. Of all the cold blooded creatures We're glad that it's friends.

Lloyd: Hey what's going on? I thought that you where enemis.

Fangtom 1: That was in the war but now when Skales is the leader then we don't see why we can't be comrads.

Skales: You should've released the constrictal, venemari or heavens forbid the anacondrai then we would have had a tussle.

Lloyd: A tussle?! I'm Lloyd Garmadon bringer of evil.

The snakes just laught at him so he ran away mad at the snakes and swore revange.

Back at the bounty.

Zane was finished telling the others about his dream.

Zane: ...with his fist on fire.

Cole: Wait does that mean that Kaya is the green ninja.

Kaya: Ok first I allready told you I don't care about being the green ninja. And second that just means the green ninja is gonna have all our four elements. Come on let's get to training.

They where training trying to figure out the riddle. But what they didn't know was that something big was suppose to just happen.

To be contineud...

(I just wanna say i'm not gonna contineue this story until next year that is tomorrow so happy new year to you all who celebrate new years today. And for those who celebrate Chinese new year than have a great day. One more thing i didn't expect to see so many read this i'm thankfull for that so thank you all. I love you all.)